Many interior photos from Norwegian Jewel !

My cabin is on deck 8 and it peers out tween the lifeboats. I am joining a party of 14 from my TA and they have a variety of cabins from inside to garden villa's, so between us, we should have a pretty good idea what each type of cabin is like noise wise, space wise and how things work (including the plumbing).

Going to be a very interesting couple of days and I doubt I will disembark when we are at Jersey as I will be far too busy being a nosey bugger ;)

Could you please check out the mini suites?:)

Also, if you could keep your ears open and let us know if anyone staying in the minis find them to be noisy due to the pool/buffet above.:confused:

The link above is in fact a good picture of a mini suite. After looking at all other pictures posted of standard balconies there is no question :cool:

http://www.schiffsphoto.de/HTM/Cruise/NorwegianJewel/47.htm

Is that good or bad?

NMNita

Ruthie (from Austria) was our concierge on the Dawn in February. We thought she was great and extremely helpful. Look forward to seeing her again on the Jewel. She and Hotel Director Klaus are a good team.

Hello,

yesterday I had the great chance to take interior photos from the Norwegian Jewel. It was really fantastic to be on this beautiful ship. Anybody who booked a cruise in this ship must be lucky.

Everything is perfect and the crew is very, very friendly.

So I invite you to my small photo gallery:

http://www.depping-design.de/test/index.php?cat=2

Step by step I will give some descriptions to the photos.

Comments in my gallery are allways welcome.

Andreas

Andreas : Schönen Dank für diese Fotos. Die sind ganz ausgezeichnet. Ich freue mich sehr auf Norwegian Jewel zu segeln!

Thanks so much for the photos. The Jewel looks beautiful. I am booked on the Nov 27th W. Carribbean. Can't wait. I was just wondering why there are no pictuures of the window cabins? I am booked for a window cabin on the 8th deck, but I just can't seem to find any sight that has pics of this type of cabin. I booked through Travelocity and they didn't have a pics either. Does anyone know about these rooms?

Thanks

Andreas,

What category are the photos of the stateroom with the dining furniture and flat screen TV? If it is a Penthouse or Romance Suite, I'm seriously considering upgrading from the Mini we've booked.

thanks for your positive comments ! Still I think, each of you who is booked on the Jewel must be a lucky person.

I asked NCL to give some information about the photos because some facts I just don't know exactly. Anyhow you find descriptions of some photos in form of comments under the picture. Maybe you ask your questions about e specific photo as well as a comment.

You also find to new pictures, which are scans from the Norwegian Jewel pocket guide. It gives you orientation of the different locations on the ship.

I hope this is useful for you.

Greetings from Germany

PS. Thaks also for your positive emails that some of you sent to me .

I asked NCL to give some information about the photos because some facts I just don't know exactly. Anyhow you find descriptions of some photos in form of comments under the picture. Maybe you ask your questions about e specific photo as well as a comment.

Andreas, is this picture http://www.schiffsphoto.de/HTM/Cruise/NorwegianJewel/47.htm

a standard balcony room or a mini suite? it looks small for a mini suite.

mini suites are 231 sq ft. and that looks small for 231 sq ft. Balcony staterooms are 167 Sq ft. And from my experience in the past, it just looks to me as the balcony stateroom.

I was on HAL's westerdam mini suite, same sq footage as jewel, and it was much bigger.

I may be wrong, but just my theory. :-)

Thank you for all the wonderful pics....Andreas, did you happen to get a chance to view the Kids Club or other kid's areas? I didn't see any pics posted. Did I just miss them? We are taking our two girls 5 1/2 & 7 on their 1st cruise during Thanksgiving and would love to show them what the place looks like.

Thanks so much for posting all those pictures!! We're getting married 11/13 on the Jewel and will be in one of the courtyard penthouse villas #14514. After seeing those pictures I'm even more excited.. can hardly wait.. almost 3 months to go!

Archived