RC Ships - post your favorite photo

Kona Mel, we were on the Radiance all the way from Sydney to Honolulu & Vancouver starting April 10th. The view of Sydney further up on the rainy day might have been on April 10th as it was raining that day.

We're booked on Radiance next year Sydney to Honolulu April 19... Can't wait! Really excited to see Sydney but not the long plane ride to get there.

Rhapsody & Radiance (Juneau)

P1080535_zps02e7229c.jpg

Liberty (Nassau, taken from Majesty)

LoSfromMaj1_zps41c4fa45.jpg

Oasis

DSC02675_zps5d542208.jpg

Corner aft JS8588 on Vision (Colon) ... note reflection of Legend on the glass

c4fa0068-3f22-4e53-b675-9efe397801fa_zps44687237.jpg

Radiance (Vancouver, taken from Rjapsody)

DSC04022_zpsd18cfcb0.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1403752483.164853.jpg.d70aa76e893334c4082ee878e456028d.jpg My son took this picture in St. Thomas just after our group of 15 got off the ship to head to St. John's Trunk Bay. He had his GoPro mounted on a stick and used his remote control. We had no idea how the picture would turn out and we couldn't look at it until we got home. We were pleasantly surprised when the entire ship showed up in the background!

I don't remember where I got this photo but someone did a great job inserting the Titanic in front of the Allure in the correct proportions.

Titanic-Allure_zps1fb9a9d7.jpg

What a cool picture, thanks for sharing!

addedsunrise-sunset7_zpscfa0af06.jpg

SUNSET AT THE SOLARIUM OASIS

Caneguy, I'm curious about the lighting in this photo, as it seems perfect. Was this a double exposure that was overlayed, or were the lighting conditions just perfect enough to get a good exposure both inside and out? Was a flash used? It doesn't look like it was, but if so, well done on keeping the shadows out of play. Would you mind sharing your settings on this shot?

Caneguy, I'm curious about the lighting in this photo, as it seems perfect. Was this a double exposure that was overlayed, or were the lighting conditions just perfect enough to get a good exposure both inside and out? Was a flash used? It doesn't look like it was, but if so, well done on keeping the shadows out of play. Would you mind sharing your settings on this shot?

Hi Secret1122,

I did an exposure for the sunset in RAW then used Lightroom to bring out the shadows and darker areas.

Thanks for the props.

here is one I took on Oasis, and "delevoping" in Lightroom

Boardwalkatnight_zpsf50417f9.jpg

OASIS BOARDWALK

I don't remember where I got this photo but someone did a great job inserting the Titanic in front of the Allure in the correct proportions.

Titanic-Allure_zps1fb9a9d7.jpg

Whenever I see this pic I hear Jaws music and see little cartooney sweat coming off the Titanic. :eek:

Loving all these pics, making me want to plan another cruise before my next cruise and to become a much better photographer, such good pictures!!

Trix :D

Hi Secret1122,

I did an exposure for the sunset in RAW then used Lightroom to bring out the shadows and darker areas.

Thanks for the props.

here is one I took on Oasis, and "delevoping" in Lightroom

Boardwalkatnight_zpsf50417f9.jpg

OASIS BOARDWALK

I just ordered a book on how to use Lightroom. I've had it for a couple months, but keep using Photoshop CC because Lightroom bothers me with the way it imports photos. I don't need a huge catalog of every photo on my computer - I just want to work on one and can't quite get it figured out.