Wonder 6096

luvsvacations

The link below will take you to Disney room reviews. There isn't one for your room on the Wonder but there are 5 for the Magic for the same room. Since their room layouts are identical the Magic reviews will be accurate for the same room on the Wonder.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomlist.cfm

I was wondering if anyone knew if this stateroom could be noisy and it is over the theatre ?? Thanks

Shows at at 6.15 and 8.30 so by 9.30 it should be quite anyway, they do hold other things there the odd movie but it should bother you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have never heard my neighbours at all.

Good for you! I have, and in one instance, the CD happened to be in the hall and heard it too--offered to have us moved to a new room o the spot! (we had just come out of our room into the hall). We declined on that one and suggested that we'd give the parents some time to settle their noisy offspring as it was the first day, kids were probably overly tired, etc. We didn't have any issues from them beyond the first day.

The worst one was the person snoring in the next room--I swear I could hear him non-stop thru the wall. I wish I had thought to phone the room next door to wake him. It was awful. I posted something about this on another board and there were several others with similar experiences.

DF, aren't you the poster who claims to have never heard any deck 9 noise while in deck 8 cabins?

Good for you! I have' date=' and in one instance, the CD happened to be in the hall and heard it too--offered to have us moved to a new room o the spot! (we had just come out of our room into the hall). We declined on that one and suggested that we'd give the parents some time to settle their noisy offspring as it was the first day, kids were probably overly tired, etc. We didn't have any issues from them beyond the first day.

The worst one was the person snoring in the next room--I swear I could hear him non-stop thru the wall. I wish I had thought to phone the room next door to wake him. It was awful. I posted something about this on another board and there were several others with similar experiences.

DF, aren't you the poster who claims to have never heard any deck 9 noise while in deck 8 cabins?[/quote']

So implying I am a bit deaf?? ( joke)

I am a light sleeper, my company medical pass my hearing each year so good hearing.

I wouldn't use the word " claims", we " haven't" had any deck noise at all on our cruises. I see a few others report it, maybe were lucky, maybe the others are very very sensitive to noise, everyone is different. I do think some people here ( not just one poster - in general,) do like a moan, do like to complain, so they hear one scratch in a cruise and tell everyone here there is a tsunami of noise on the deck under the pools.

The saying goes, bad news sells, good news doesn't.

So a few here report bad Internet but then many others say how wonderful it all is.

A few grumble about the food, but others say they order three of each entree.

Maybe your unlucky got the hurricane snorer next door, say maybe on a connecting room, yes it's reported you had it, but does everyone get it?

People new to cruising will maybe be put off that walls are paper thin and you can hear everyone going everything next door and all noise and sounds next door, ( some might book a cruise just for that)

Everyone is free to report what they feel is right, I have not had deck noise, not " claims" I have not had deck noise, others say they have. I have been on deck 1/2 and found it hot humid and noisy , others love it, we all report our recent experiences here for others to judge.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

And in all fairness, we've had many cruises on the Magic with no noise issues. As you implied, those where we did have noise issues are the ones that stand out in that regard.

My point to the OP is that on those cruises where we had noise issues, they were not due to something that was built into the ship (other than the aft cabin thruster noise during docking). While that was a definite noise, it lasts only a short time and only during the docking maneuvers. The ongoing noise issues (on perhaps 3-4 of our 20+ Magic cruises) were caused by guests. Dealing with those can be more difficult!