D 712 on Island

augies

We were in D712 on the Coral. Yes, your balcony is covered!

It is a wonderful location. I took loads of photos from the aft deck that was almost always empty going through the Panama Canal.

Cheers, Denise

We were in D712 on the Coral. Yes, your balcony is covered!

It is a wonderful location. I took loads of photos from the aft deck that was almost always empty going through the Panama Canal.

Cheers, Denise

Thanks Denise. I appreciate the information.

Eileen

Thanks Colo Cruiser. I've never seen such detailed cabin information!! I appreciate it very much.

Don't you just love this site? People are mostly so very helpful and friendly and there are those who will point you to other reference sites you would likely never find on your own. I didn't really find this site until after my first cruise and wish I had found it before then but I am certainly very happy that I did find it.

Don't you just love this site? People are mostly so very helpful and friendly and there are those who will point you to other reference sites you would likely never find on your own. I didn't really find this site until after my first cruise and wish I had found it before then but I am certainly very happy that I did find it.

Thrak,

I couldn't agree more. I have received so much helpful information on CC over the years that has greatly enhanced our cruising experiences.

I thank everyone.