Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lau92080

Just back from the Dawn 7/31...I LOVED IT!!!

Hey all!

Where do I start... Well how about with the words I just kept repeating the whole cruise "I absolutely love this ship:D !" I took pictures of everything, almost 200 pictures in my digital camera! One thing I was upset about was missing the CC meeting I slept in late and totally forgot:( I would have liked to meet you all! This cruise was wonderful I had a ball and laughed so much it hurt! Colin is definitely everything I have read about him on these boards and more, he is the best! Loved my balcony so much when I got onboard and now I love it even more because I got engaged on it!! Yup, Monday night after the best steak I ever had at Cagney's, the Dawn and her balcony will always be a big part of my life. I must go and unpack now, (oh Iam so sad to be home:( ) but I will write a more detailed review later I can't wait to tell you all about it!:rolleyes:

Wow, congrats on your engagment - how totally romantic! Yes, I would love to read your review!

Lau- we were sorry to have missed you as well at the cc'gathering - but hey, that is way overshadowed by your good news! Congrats!

congrats indeed!

I too missed the CC meeting on 7/25 .... i knew it was happening ...but i did'nt know when or were ;)

Congrats Lauren! Your fiance has good taste!

Can't wait to hear your reveiw. We are on the dawn in Nov. What type of room did you have?