EQUINOX PHOTO REVIEW - Eastern Mediterranean (Paris, London & Barcelona Pre-Cruise)

güerejo

I enjoyed reading your review as it brought back wonderful memories.

My DH and I boarded the Equinox when you left it. This was our fourth Mediterranean cruise and all on Celebrity. We did three fall cruises three years in a row. We saw different ports than you for the most part. We love Malta and do want to return. We did have rain toward the end of the cruise. I have been to Dubrovnik and Kotor twice and it rained both times! We had rocky weather the last day of the cruise on our return to Barcelona. Nothing like you had but we did encounter that type of weather on our first Mediterranean cruise. So bad we missed the the port of Naples so I knew I had to take another cruise to see it - which we have twice.

We are doing the Caribbean this December on the equinox. After this past horrible winter I wanted to get away in the winter even if only for 10 days,

Enjoy your next cruise.

Gail

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi Gail,

That's too funny you boarded as we left! I wish I could have stayed on for your cruise, but as you can see we already had quite a long trip! We were very surprised (in a good way) by Malta! I agree that the fall is a great time to take these cruises. The weather is still mostly nice and the summer crowds have gone away.

• 2 weeks later...

Loved your review! I am also a foodie and I really appreciated the details on what you ate. Great photos and really good details made this report come alive.

If I ate the way you two did, I'd have gained 20 lbs in Paris alone! I envy your metabolism.

You and Angel are a really cute couple! Was he able to complete his Spanish citiizenship application during your second stay in Barcelona?

Cheers and happy cruising!

What a Fantastic Review!!!

I so enjoyed it that I am thinking of cancelling my cruise on Princess and booking a Celebrity 11 nights Eastern Mediterranean Cruise.

Hopefully my DH will agree after reading your wonderful review. :D