? for Copper

casamariposa

Hi, Copper. Is it too early yet to know who the CD will be on the Prinsendam's "Amazon Explorer" cruise departing November 20th? Thanks.

Mornin' Butterfly House ;) Yeah, just a bit too early@ The outgoing CD is leaving that day; don't know who her replacement will be as of yet

Good morning, Copper :)

Would you know where JT Watters may be these days?

My DH and I sailed on The Zuiderdam in 2012 when he was the CD

Also, last year on The Statendam, we enjoyed Trivia with Chase -- and I have forgotten his title -- we talked to him briefly one evening, and he mentioned that he had done a cruise with JT, after we told him how much he reminded us of JT -- both of them impressed us very much -- very approachable and personable

We will be doing a 5-day Pacific Coastal on The Statendam in September -- CD Linda was leaving the ship shortly after last year's cruise, so am wondering who we may see this time

Mornin' Butterfly House ;) Yeah, just a bit too early@ The outgoing CD is leaving that day; don't know who her replacement will be as of yet

Thanks, Copper. Linda Minnikin (toodleoo!) told me on the holiday cruise that she was leaving as I board in November. I told her I hope it wasn't anything I said!

Good morning, Copper :)

Would you know where JT Watters may be these days?

My DH and I sailed on The Zuiderdam in 2012 when he was the CD

Also, last year on The Statendam, we enjoyed Trivia with Chase -- and I have forgotten his title -- we talked to him briefly one evening, and he mentioned that he had done a cruise with JT, after we told him how much he reminded us of JT -- both of them impressed us very much -- very approachable and personable

We will be doing a 5-day Pacific Coastal on The Statendam in September -- CD Linda was leaving the ship shortly after last year's cruise, so am wondering who we may see this time

Mornin' Sally

J.T. Watters is Eurodam's CD at the moment

D.J./Emcee Chase is going to RYDM

SADM's CD is scheduled to be Alex Raven

Edited by Copper10-8

Good morning John. Greetings from Juneau. Wish you were here.

Himself

Hi Father; enjoy OSDM and Alaska and, if you see him, please give my regards to Capt. Bos and ask him if he's seen any bears on the beach yet ;)

Hi Father; enjoy OSDM and Alaska and, if you see him, please give my regards to Capt. Bos and ask him if he's seen any bears on the beach yet ;)

I will do that. Does he know you by "Copper 10-8" or your real name? Please advise and I will give him your regards. He is a genuinly nice man and the staff on board love him. He is "down to earh" in the finest sense of the word.

I will do that. Does he know you by "Copper 10-8" or your real name? Please advise and I will give him your regards. He is a genuinly nice man and the staff on board love him. He is "down to earh" in the finest sense of the word.

Real name, Father ;) and, yes, the crew does love him. Back in 2011 on Volendam, he purchased a bunch of gloves and watch caps/beanies out of his own pocket for his sailors and the security guys! Great man to work for! He was also the Captain of VODM when she came to the aid of the Allen Marine Tours boat 'Baranof Wind" in AUG 2012 when she (BW) struck a rock inside Glazier Bay Nat'l Park and began taking on water. Capt. Bos ordered one of his tenders lowered to the water and took on all the passengers from the Baranof Wind.