Rental Cars

jzad

National, Alamo & Thrifty offer free POM shuttle service to/from their MIA airport location.

Hertz in downtown Miami offers free POM shuttles but is usually overwhelmed with cruise customers.

Other agencies in downtown Miami may or may not offer free shuttles, but a taxi would only run about $12-13+tip.

National, Alamo & Thrifty offer free POM shuttle service to/from their MIA airport location.

Hertz in downtown Miami offers free POM shuttles but is usually overwhelmed with cruise customers.

Other agencies in downtown Miami may or may not offer free shuttles, but a taxi would only run about $12-13+tip.

Thank you so much for that info! We appreciate it :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do you happen to know if the National shuttle runs on a set schedule such as every 1/2 hour or does the shuttle just leave when it is either full or all customers waiting are on board? I'm presuming they run multiple buses but I'm just trying to plan ahead and don't want to get there at 31 minutes past the hour and find out I just missed one of the shuttles and it's 29 minutes until the next one.

Thanks.

We love Budget for that ..

Budget does this? From the Miami airport or from the other Miami location? Could you let me know...we get a discount with budget through our Costco membership