Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
dockhl

Calendar for all itineraries?

Maybe I've missed it but I thought I had seen a calendar for all of the various itineraries by month....so that I don't have to click on each one to see when it is offered. Specifically, I am looking for cruises in the fall of 2016.....

Did there used to be this sort of calendar on the website and it is gone?

Thanks....

Kathy

Maybe I've missed it but I thought I had seen a calendar for all of the various itineraries by month....so that I don't have to click on each one to see when it is offered. Specifically, I am looking for cruises in the fall of 2016.....

Did there used to be this sort of calendar on the website and it is gone?

Thanks....

Kathy

I can't seem to find a calendar of cruises on the Viking Oceans website but I found a way to see the specific cruises by month/year on another travel agency website. Email me for further details since we are not permitted to put travel agent links on this forum.

I can't seem to find a calendar of cruises on the Viking Oceans website but I found a way to see the specific cruises by month/year on another travel agency website. Email me for further details since we are not permitted to put travel agent links on this forum.

Carol~

thanks....I did find THIS:

FIND YOUR PERFECT CRUISE (click)

which lets you see everything that is available for either the Baltic or Med (I guess)....Looks like nothing is available past Sept'16......

Kathy

(Actually, I just tried the link and it doesn't seem to work....it was under "Site Map" > "Find Your Perfect Cruise" )

Edited by dockhl

We are booked on the Sept. 15, 2016 "Empires of the Mediterranean" cruise on the Viking Sky. We saw this one offered on the Vikingoceans website. But the total $$ is due this Dec., which is kinda shocking since the cruise is over 2 years away!

I was looking at the one Bergen-Barcelona ( I am ALWAYS up for time in Barcelona ! ) in Sept. 2016. I agree.......two years is too far in advance for me to pay it in full, I think.