Possible to order from Bon Voyage W/O an assigned cabin?

keystonemama

We sail at the end of next month and I wanted to order some things from Bon Voyage but then I realized we have booked a guarantee cabin. It's our first time doing this, so is it possible to do it online, call them or at all? Anyone done this? That painted wine glass they have is adorable. :)

Thanks!

I could be wrong but I think as long as you have your booking number you should be ok. As a matter of fact I ordered a couple of things as gifts and I don't recall being asked for a cabin number. If you call Carnival they can give you a definitive answer.

Why don't you just try to order and see what happens. You will get a confirmation email, and you can always show that to guest services on board, if it's not in your cabin.

It will deny your order, if you can't order without a cabin number.

Well maybe I will try tomorrow after I pay off my cruise in full and see what happens, then I will know. ;)

Actually you never know what you are going to get, I have ordered birthday dec's in the past and when we boarded was told they were "out". Good thing I brought my own door banner.

This used to be the way to find out if you got an upgrade. You would order Bon Voyage with the booking number and the confirmation would give the cabin number. I think it was called "Linda's Trick" or something like that.

Once you found your cabin number you could decide whether to have your TA or PVP put you back into the guarantee "lottery"

This used to be the way to find out if you got an upgrade. You would order Bon Voyage with the booking number and the confirmation would give the cabin number. I think it was called "Linda's Trick" or something like that.

Once you found your cabin number you could decide whether to have your TA or PVP put you back into the guarantee "lottery"

Brilliant idea if it works. I am ordering from BV so will give it a shot.

Correct. It is tied to your booking number not your cabin number. Think of all the people who take upgrades or move cabins etc...The staff is able to look you up by your booking number and confirm you are the correct people by last name.

We did this on our last cruise. Bought something and then switched cabins and we still got what we ordered. I think you'll be fine to go ahead and order.

Yes, you can order from BV without an assigned cabin. I have changed to guarantee rates twice in the last month, after having an assigned cabin, and the BV representative told me it follows the booking number, which eventually will be assigned a cabin. Enjoy your cruise!!!