• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Quick boarding question

erocrobro

We are leaving Saturday for our cruise out of PC on the Liberty. I left our birth certificates at home, but that's not a problem because the rest of our party is joining is at the port. My question is: I know we can't board without our BCs but will we even be allowed to check our luggage and go into the terminal or will we have to wait outside? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are leaving Saturday for our cruise out of PC on the Liberty. I left our birth certificates at home, but that's not a problem because the rest of our party is joining is at the port. My question is: I know we can't board without our BCs but will we even be allowed to check our luggage and go into the terminal or will we have to wait outside? Thanks!

You "may" can get inside the port and check your luggage but you have to show them your cruise pass and ID to get inside the terminal.......

Well, you check your luggage at the curb and no one asked for documentation for that. They just made sure we had our Carnival luggage tags on it. The first stop inside the building was the documentation check. You'll probably have to wait outside.

You should be able to check your luggage as that happens outside usually. We've always had to show our documentation to security in order to enter the terminal/check-in area.