Freedom of the Seas drydock

So long Freedom! Cant wait til the drydock is done so we can read about all the changes and see some pics!

Also cant wait to see her in April!

Freedom2.jpg

Watching at work on my phone sure is different than watching on a 60" screen on Sunday. It didn't occur to me till she left that there were no people on the bow, balconies, or pool deck.

Hi Emmy!

Wish I could figure out how to copy these pictures from the webcam on my iPad! It won't even pick up the sound!:confused::(

I saw the Danish Decorators container as she passed!

Get well Freedom!!!!

Cheryl

Hi Emmy!

Wish I could figure out how to copy these pictures from the webcam on my iPad! It won't even pick up the sound!:confused::(

I saw the Danish Decorators container as she passed!

Get well Freedom!!!!

Cheryl

The capture has to be loaded to an internet site ie flickr or facebook before you can copy it here. At least that is how I do it :)

Ahhhhhh! I'll try that Emmy! Thanks!

Cheryl

I'm a Diamond Balcony Snob

When I come back from my Freedom cruise I will be too. It won't take effect until my Oasis cruise where I might get to meet the famous Webcam/Pink Boa Emmy ;)

When I come back from my Freedom cruise I will be too. It won't take effect until my Oasis cruise where I might get to meet the famous Webcam/Pink Boa Emmy ;)

I hope so:):)... I want to try out my 11330 GS on that Oasis sailing. I spent enough time standing there in that spot waving to the webcam.

I will be on Jan 30 and will certainly make a report. I love R Bar, so I will be spending time there!!

I'm glad someone will be posting before I leave for my trip. So excited to be going on the improved Freedom!

Fingers crossed that dry dock dave is on board and able to give us updates!

What time will she get to Freeport? I guess they've already been working away since everyone disembarked yesterday! I wonder what they are doing first?

Cheryl

I heard from someone who disembarked yesterday and she said that passengers were still embarking during muster drill. That some pax waited out in the sun for over 3 1/2 hours, that they left PC AFTER 5 PM, the Captain said he'd try to get them to Nassau by 9 AM and it was 11:30 AM when they docked giving them only 2 1/2 hours in Nassau at the furthest dock and that disembarkation was very slow. She said there were a loot of unhappy pax!!

I Think they were stupid to squeeze that cruise in. They should have just began the Drydock immediately! They must have had their reasons!

Cheryl

Please, could you confirm that Ben & Jerry's and the famous Ben & Jerry's sweet (suite) room 6305 are still there after drydock? I am wondering because from what I have garnered on the boards, B & J left the Oasis during the recent drydock.

TIA! I and my 18yo child of a daughter will be most anxious to hear a repy.

Please, could you confirm that Ben & Jerry's and the famous Ben & Jerry's sweet (suite) room 6305 are still there after drydock? I am wondering because from what I have garnered on the boards, B & J left the Oasis during the recent drydock.

They still had B&J on Legend in December.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

From what we have heard Cupcakes are moving in with B and J. So, you should be good, but I will check it out on the 30th.

She is leaving Nassau right now. She was there with Allure, 2 Carniival ships and possibly a Costa ship I couldn't see.

This is totally irrelevant to the dry-dock conversation, but yes, it was a Costa ship in Nassua with FOS on Monday. Loved docking right next to Allure and being able to see her up close!

I don't know if I could do that big! I love DWC! I visit college friends in St Simon and my cousins from Cooperstown winter on Dataw Island, so I'm down in that area a lot!

Cheryl

What is DWC?

I know folks on Dawtaw. We went there for a function a few years ago and it is beautiful.