Cruise Critic Community
OfTheSeasCruiser

Freedom of the Seas drydock

Just got off Freedom on Sunday. During a discussion about the function of the fixipod and azipods on our bridge tour, I asked if all the pods were repaired and the officer said yes. He said that I must cruise a lot to know about the problem. :)

The track was shortened a little bit. It no longer goes all the way forward (in front of the spa) but now makes the turn just behind the Sky Bar, above the Solarium.

The deck 12 spa was turned into cabins so there is no longer space there for the track.

The spa is still there. I believe that there is no longer any wondows, but it was not replaced by cabins.

The spa is still there. I believe that there is no longer any wondows, but it was not replaced by cabins.

Oh, yeah, you're right. The spa is still there but is now surrounded by cabins. :eek:

Oh, yeah, you're right. The spa is still there but is now surrounded by cabins. :eek:

You have to run 1/2 mile on the treadmill to get your cabin door open.

We are in room 1854 with 2 adults and 3 boys. Amazing. Who cares if it's not a suite, there is a LOT of room and the layout is great. Six (6) floor to ceiling windows, tons of closet space and 2 bathrooms. Two bunk beds (separate dark room behind a curtain), a full bed in the main cabin and a couch/bed (the TV is visible from either side!).

We are in room 1854 with 2 adults and 3 boys. Amazing. Who cares if it's not a suite, there is a LOT of room and the layout is great. Six (6) floor to ceiling windows, tons of closet space and 2 bathrooms. Two bunk beds (separate dark room behind a curtain), a full bed in the main cabin and a couch/bed (the TV is visible from either side!).
Thought the room would work great for DD, SIL, and their triplet boys but guess they would have to draw straws to see who would get the bunk beds.

Hi All, Isabelle and Joe O just signed on ( along with DS and DD-L.)

I've only started to catch up on these posts but PLEASE tell me if BOLEROS is still in existence after the re-furb!!!

Joe O

Hi All, Isabelle and Joe O just signed on ( along with DS and DD-L.)

I've only started to catch up on these posts but PLEASE tell me if BOLEROS is still in existence after the re-furb!!!

Joe O

Yes.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=04&shipCode=FR&shipProfile=1632&sailDate=1151011&hasNavigation=false