LIVE from the AMAZING Breeze....join me?

summercruisin'

Here I am fully LIVE from the AMAZING Carnival Breeze, and I am inviting you to join me through your computers...you can thank me later :p. We are having a rough and unscheduled day at sea (I’ll explain later) today, but life is good when you are on a ship in the Caribbean, no matter. Live steel drum music is playing on the Lido deck, and I'm about to head back up there to sit in the sun soon. I’ll start a real review, but if you are one of those who looks for the short and sweet ones, this is not for you! I’m a true Southern girl, and we like to take our time and savor the stories. This is true not only for reviews, but also for giving directions, cooking a meal, and intimate kisses :p. Now, don’t get too excited, because I am semi-notorious for starting and NOT finishing reviews. *sorry!* But, maybe, with your encouragement, this one will get done. Then again, once the real fun gets started…..who am I kidding?? I probably will NOT be thinking of you sitting at home! *sorry again!*

Questions? Ask away!

Awww....thanks, Kroozfoolz! Just my little family of 4 this time!

And, the live steel drum music is not a band....just one guy with a steel drum and a keyboard. He sounds pretty good, though! Better than the recorded DJ music.

And, you got it, aaron3219! :D The wifi IS terrible, and the sunny deck is calling me!

Here are a few pics off my balcony for now...

DSCF8048_zps118f49d5.jpg

DSCF8050_zps7ae5f7de.jpg

DSCF8051_zps7069c014.jpg

Awww....thanks' date=' Kroozfoolz! Just my little family of 4 this time!

And, the live steel drum music is not a band....just one guy with a steel drum and a keyboard. He sounds pretty good, though! Better than the recorded DJ music.

And, you got it, aaron3219! :D The wifi IS terrible, and the sunny deck is calling me!

Here are a few pics off my balcony for now...

DSCF8048_zps118f49d5.jpg

DSCF8050_zps7ae5f7de.jpg

DSCF8051_zps7069c014.jpg

Love it!

Cove balcony! which one are you in? we're booked on the Breeze for the 1st time this Nov. (in cove balconies) So excited!

Wow! The water DOES look a little crazy.

You guys missed Grand Turk?:mad::mad:

Hopefully the weather improves for you.

We just did this itinerary on 7/5, and what I found was that water was rougher around the Dominican, Curacao, and Aruba.

I expected it to be like glass down there.

Not sure why. lol

Enjoy!!!!!

We are in cove balcony 2258. It is right beside the front elevators (RIGHT beside.....too close, if you want any privacy when you open your door!). The seas are still picking up...whitecaps everywhere! Too windy to comfortably hang out on upper decks, but we are getting an amazing show down here!

I would start posting my review with pics, but the wifi works much better on my ipad than on my pc (which is where I've started writing and saving pics :rolleyes:), so you'll just have to wait a little! Sorry!

Our itinerary got switched around because of hurricane Bertha. We were notified as we got on board. The good news is we are not planning to miss any ports :D.

I'll be back in a while to update and to try to post some pics.

We are in cove balcony 2258. It is right beside the front elevators (RIGHT beside.....too close' date=' if you want any privacy when you open your door!). The seas are still picking up...whitecaps everywhere! Too windy to comfortably hang out on upper decks, but we are getting an amazing show down here!

I would start posting my review with pics, but the wifi works much better on my ipad than on my pc (which is where I've started writing and saving pics :rolleyes:), so you'll just have to wait a little! Sorry!

Our itinerary got switched around because of hurricane Bertha. We were notified as we got on board. The good news is we are not planning to miss any ports :D.

I'll be back in a while to update and to try to post some pics.[/quote']

Oh wow! our cabin when we sail in Nov. is the exact same except on the opposite side of the ship!

Is it noisy due to the elevators being so close?

I'm tagging along! Breeze is my favorite ship, I want to go back on her soon.

I see that you went on the Breeze and sailed to Nassau, Ocho Rios and Grand Turk. This is the cruise we are taking. Can I ask what you did in Ocho Rios? We can't seem to figure out what to do. We can't do anything too extreme since my husband just had hip surgery recently. We are sailing in February. Any info you can give would be great. Thank you

I see that you went on the Breeze and sailed to Nassau, Ocho Rios and Grand Turk. This is the cruise we are taking. Can I ask what you did in Ocho Rios? We can't seem to figure out what to do. We can't do anything too extreme since my husband just had hip surgery recently. We are sailing in February. Any info you can give would be great. Thank you

Have a great trip! We decided to go to an all inclusive resort for the day as we didn't see any excursions that we could agree on. We wanted to get off the ship though and see the island some. We used Jamaica For A Day and went to Sunset Grand. It was great, the resort had a beach, pools, water slides, and lunch and drinks were included. The shuttle that took us back to the port offered to drop us off at a good shopping area right near the port so we did that and got our souvenirs. We really enjoyed it.

Have a great trip! We decided to go to an all inclusive resort for the day as we didn't see any excursions that we could agree on. We wanted to get off the ship though and see the island some. We used Jamaica For A Day and went to Sunset Grand. It was great, the resort had a beach, pools, water slides, and lunch and drinks were included. The shuttle that took us back to the port offered to drop us off at a good shopping area right near the port so we did that and got our souvenirs. We really enjoyed it.

Was that thru Carnival? We are looking at maybe doing a resort or just staying on the ship after doing some shopping. Thank you for the input :)