• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Hampton Inn downtown FLL

johnandlinda

What kinda restaurants are within walking distance?

I would not recommend walking around the area at nighttime where the hotel is located, but in the daytime it is fine. All within 2-3 blocks away from the hotel on Federal Hwy (US1), there is a strip mall that has an Einstein Bros Bagel (breakfast and lunch), a pizza place, a sushi place, and a CVS Pharmacy (for last-minute supplies). Morton's steakhouse is across the street from the strip mall (caddy corner), on the corner of Broward Blvd & Federal Hwy, and there is also a Starbucks across the street from Morton's. Foxy Brown (restaurant and bar) is about 2 blocks from Starbucks on Broward Blvd.

Las Olas Blvd is 5 minutes away by taxi (lots of restaurants, bars, and shopping) as well as SW 2nd Street (bars and restaurants). The water taxi stop is located behind the Riverfront complex.

Edited by brunello22

I agree. It's an easy walk to restaurants on US1, Himershee Village, and to Las Olas Blvd but I wouldn't want to walk around the hotel other than during the day. A taxi will only cost about $5. Go out before dark and taxi back. Whatever kind of restaurant you like, it's probably around the corner, unless you are looking for inexpensive seafood.

Edited by royalcruz