• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Subscribed Threads Link

TravelKnitter

Is anyone here having problems with the "Subscribed Threads" link under the Quick Links menu? Mine doesn't work, and I've tried it on a couple of computers.

Thanks!

I don't use this one as I subscribe to all threads but just tested it out an it is a problem.

Similarly, I tried to click on someone's CC user name to look for a prior posts. The first three times nothing happened and then the forth time after trying on two browsers and then closing the browser it finally worked.

I will send an e mail to Cruise Critic right now just in case they don't know about this problem.

Keith

I don't use this one as I subscribe to all threads but just tested it out an it is a problem.

Similarly, I tried to click on someone's CC user name to look for a prior posts. The first three times nothing happened and then the forth time after trying on two browsers and then closing the browser it finally worked.

I will send an e mail to Cruise Critic right now just in case they don't know about this problem.

Keith

Thanks, Keith!

I called Crystal this morning to cancel my shore in Guernsey (leaving next Wednesday for the Symphony). The Agent said her "System was Down." I had sent an e-mail 3 days ago to the Shorex Department because it is apparently too late to cancel on line. I asked her to just write down my Booking Number and do it whenever her confuser decided to work correctly. Well, she insisted on putting me on hold for 12 minutes to call the Shorex Department. This afternoon, I finally got an e-mail back that it had been cancelled. Sometimes, digital technology seems to take a long time. :eek:

As I mentioned the right person at CC knows from my earlier e mail to her. (eg., the CC Community Manager)

I did mentioned the browsers I tried on such as Chrome and Safari.

It's not just subscribed links. It's many of the keys such as trying to look up previous posts that someone has made.

Keith

I did mentioned the browsers I tried on such as Chrome and Safari.

As you didn't state what browsers you tried, just that you tried two browsers, I didn't know that.

I don't think it hurts for other community members to add their experience, together with specific details, in situations such as this

As you didn't state what browsers you tried, just that you tried two browsers, I didn't know that.

I don't think it hurts for other community members to add their experience, together with specific details, in situations such as this

I am sorry but you misinterpreted my post. :)

It was not to tell you not to post something. Rather I only noted that I had mentioned to the Cruise Critic Community Manager that I encountered the problem with Chrome and with Safari as I know that some problems can be browser specific and knowing that I realize this information can be useful when trying to duplicate a problem.

Keith

As I mentioned, the right person at CC knows from my earlier e-mail to her. (e.g., the CC Community Manager). I did mentioned the browsers I tried on such as Chrome and Safari. It's not just subscribed links. It's many of the keys such as trying to look up previous posts that someone has made. Keith

Looking up previous posts is working for me today. I just did it for myself. I haven't tried the others yet today.

Donna

• 2 weeks later...