Eclipse 2C obstructed view balcony

We have booked 2C cabins several times, mostly because the fare was so good. There will usually (in our experience) be the view of lifeboats from below which will be set out about 8 or 10 feet and more or less level with the floor of the balcony. There might also be a piece of machinery, the thing that lowers the lifeboat, visable. For the amount of money we saved, about $2400 for the two of us, we were pleased and thought it was a good deal. If it were only a couple of hundred dollars we would stick to an unobstructed view cabin. We don't spend all that much time out there anyway. The best views are always "up top."

We have just been in cabin 6294 which was a 2c - no obstruction in front of us and a large balcony. The obstruction is lower than the balcony and it is a flat surface which projects forward. You are not able to see the sea below you if you find that important but nothing up in front. We loved it

I like the 2Cs that are aft. The last two have larger balconies. The last eight or so have the obstruction of the roof of Blu which means you can't look straight down but the good part, versus cabins further forward, is the life boats are not directly below you because the life boats are lit up at night and it ruins my night view of the sky.

I like the 2Cs that are aft. The last two have larger balconies. The last eight or so have the obstruction of the roof of Blu which means you can't look straight down but the good part, versus cabins further forward, is the life boats are not directly below you because the life boats are lit up at night and it ruins my night view of the sky.

Hi...does that apply to both port and starboard side or just port side where Blu is or is it the same on the starboard side where Qsine is?