• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Will 3 Chairs fit on BA Balcony?

BrBrCruise

Hi all,

I searched but did not see this particular question posted. DH, DD and I have the Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse booked for our upcoming cruise and I wondered whether it would be possible to request an extra chair for the balcony? DD and I will likely want to read on the balcony quite a bit during sea days and I would feel bad if DH was left out (or in, as the case may be!). Does anyone have experience with making this work? Thanks in advance! :D

Hi all,

I searched but did not see this particular question posted. DH, DD and I have the Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse booked for our upcoming cruise and I wondered whether it would be possible to request an extra chair for the balcony? DD and I will likely want to read on the balcony quite a bit during sea days and I would feel bad if DH was left out (or in, as the case may be!). Does anyone have experience with making this work? Thanks in advance! :D

I know the regular balconies are listed as around 30 sq ft and 3 chairs would not fit. There was room for 2 chairs and a small side table. If you tried to put another chair there it would be impossible to actually get in the seat.

I'm thinking your balcony is listed as the same size, but I could be wrong.

Edited by Medtech2

I don't know the square footage of a mini suite balcony compared to a Haven penthouse but we were able to fit 3 chairs on ours.

Two against the railing facing each other with the table in between and one facing out to the ocean in the middle against the wall. It was cozy but very doable.

I don't know the square footage of a mini suite balcony compared to a Haven penthouse but we were able to fit 3 chairs on ours.

Two against the railing facing each other with the table in between and one facing out to the ocean in the middle against the wall. It was cozy but very doable.

Was this on Breakaway with the 30 sq ft balconies??