Did I miss it?

graygirl

Surfing back and forth between cruise sites, and after returning to NCL, their balcony rate for a Canada cruise jumped up $190. Did I just happen to be there when they adjusted their rate or do they just fluctuate on a regular basis? Was seriously considering booking it and am wondering if I missed it by five minutes.....:confused:

Surfing back and forth between cruise sites, and after returning to NCL, their balcony rate for a Canada cruise jumped up $190. Did I just happen to be there when they adjusted their rate or do they just fluctuate on a regular basis? Was seriously considering booking it and am wondering if I missed it by five minutes.....:confused:

I don't know exactly when you were looking, but right when they made the announcement on no smoking on balconies they also seemed to raise rates across the board roughly 3%. Since then (several weeks ago), I've noticed some reductions on some categories as pricing can change anytime.

It seems the rates fluctuate all the time. My cruise was down yesterday but up today and my parents cruise never went down in their category. We are all on the same cruise. We have a family balcony and they have a large balcony. My sister, on the same cruise, has a studio and hers went down $140 yesterday only being more today. Who knows how that works, but I check all the time just to see if we can save $$$$. The more we save, the more we can drink on the ship. LOL