• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Cabin 7688 Explorer

Put a hold on this cabin immediately! IMO 7388 and 7688 have the best balconies on the EX.

It is a hike to the aft, but it's worth it. The balcony is enormous, has a 270 degree view, and a table and loungers and chairs. We threw two pre-dinner BYOB parties with 20+ people and it wasn't crowded.

We are looking at booking this cabin next year but have never had an aft cabin before. Does anyone have any info or pictures?

Thanks, Debbie.

I would grab that cabin. We've been in 7388 and the balcony is huge. It's a long walk, but just think you can walk off your dessert:D Believe me you will not be sorry.

Thanks everybody for the info! Do you get any sun on there at all and have any of you had any soot or smoke problems (as read on some threads)? Also we have had a cabin right at the very front before, would you say the movements quite the same?

Fantastic pictures thank you! I think the decision is made 😀

We had 7688 in December and you will not be sorry. Best balcony around. I would even take it over the balconies of the suites. JMO

I could post pictures, but the pictures of 7388 are just as good and just opposite corner of 7688.

Sure wish I could have booked that cabin for our last cruise on the Explorer the end of this month.

Enjoy your cruise and I am jealous......:p;)

Gwen :)

Search here for "navigator 7688 video" for a nice look at what the balcony is like.

We have had it twice on NOS and did have more vibration in rough seas or in some docking maneuvers. But not bad. Did have a smell this last trip at times. There was no wind except for the ship movements. I suspect an incineration exhaust.

Great balcony gives a mix of sun and shade in almost any ship orientation.

If you haven't booked it yet, i bet someone else has.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app