• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

do cabin categories sold out open up closer to sail time

samom

I m on the Allure in summer of 2015. I really am not happy with my cabins. I was hoping for a junior suite for my three adult kids. Those were sold out so they are in a standard balcony I am in a Crown Loft but would prefer an Owners suite because of the stairs.They also were sold out. Do cabins open up should I be looking every day. Any ideas will be appreciated.

I would keep checking especially closer to final payment time as someone who put a hold on it may change their mind.

I would have more hope in the JS becoming available than the OS just because there are many JS's and very few OS's.

Since your cruise is so far out would a different date work so that you could get the cabins you wanted?

Edited by Ourusualbeach

You must be doing the European cruise on the Allure. We're on the July 21 sailing. Most of the suites were sold out early because this is the first time the Allure will be in Europe. Keep checking close to final payment time or immediately after.

I m on the Allure in summer of 2015. I really am not happy with my cabins. I was hoping for a junior suite for my three adult kids. Those were sold out so they are in a standard balcony I am in a Crown Loft but would prefer an Owners suite because of the stairs.They also were sold out. Do cabins open up should I be looking every day. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Keep looking.

We recently got "relocated" to Allure from Oasis due to our cruise getting cancelled. When we "relocated" no crown loft or RS / PS suites were available but now they have opened up a few weeks later.

We also have other cruises where we have suites that had no availability, but suddenly there are lots in same category and / or above available. Don't give up hope yet. Also keep an extra eye open around final payment date if nothing opens up beforehand. Sometimes cabins open up when final payments are not made, or people change cabin category around that date.

Good luck, let us know how it works out:)