Jewel to Cozumel Excursion Question

Bomax2

Tried this on the Ports of Call page, but didn't get anyone even looking at it. So I hope you can help me here. Thanks.

At the Everybody Loves Rays Tour in Cozumel, can anyone tell me if they have storage lockers to rent or some other form of secure storage?

Although I've been on 9 cruises, have only been on one "water type" and then my husband did not go into the water and was able to keep our stuff. I've read all the reviews and even those on tripadvisor.com. One person mentioned they give you a mesh bag to store your clothes and other stuff.

So I'm wondering, do I need to have some kind of waterproof storage to keep on me for money, id, credit cards etc?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have booked this for me and granddaughter. My understanding is they provide you with a storage bag of some sort and a place to store it. I've never heard of anyone losing valuables there. Look on NCL website for Cozumel excursions and you can read about it. We will be there on December 15th. Hoping for some good weather. You never know in December.

Cant help you on the storage question, one thing you can look at is in the gift shop on board they have the water proof container that holds your cards and money in it I always take one and wear it around my neck works out great.

Thanks Lawtoncruise. I had already read NCL before posting. I didn't see anything talking about storing personal items. Maybe I misread it.:confused:

Thanks for the tip patfred. That's a great idea. I will look to see what is offered. :)

Here's the tour info from Disney Cruise Line. Pretty much spells out everything.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cruises-destinations/shore-excursions/cozumel-mexico/everybody-loves-rays-cozumel/

I must have read about the secure storage from one of the reviews. Sorry if that was confusing.

Hope you enjoy the tour.

So I'm wondering, do I need to have some kind of waterproof storage to keep on me for money, id, credit cards etc?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I just use a ziplock for the money and id, when I snorkel. Sometimes, it gets wet inside, but money dries out. You could always double bag it.