• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Adventure of the Sea Owner's Suite Guidance

MSPGuy

Hello,

Due to the BOGOHO sale, we are considering upgrading from a JS to a OS, as the cost is not much more than what we originally paid. The available OS cabins are 1298, 1592 and 1314. Does anyone have experience with any of these cabins? I've been researching and is seems 1314 has reported a lot of noise from Deck 11. The noise is my main concern, but any advice anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello,

Due to the BOGOHO sale, we are considering upgrading from a JS to a OS, as the cost is not much more than what we originally paid. The available OS cabins are 1298, 1592 and 1314. Does anyone have experience with any of these cabins? I've been researching and is seems 1314 has reported a lot of noise from Deck 11. The noise is my main concern, but any advice anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

We sailed Adventure in GS 1588, which is next to OS 1592, and had no noise issues at all that I remember. One disadvantage of 1592 is that it has a connecting door to OS 1598, and if your neighbors are noisy, you can hear them through the door. But OS 1298, directly opposite on the starboard side is not a connecting cabin.

We were also in OS 1600 (next door to 1598) on Voyager (sister ship, same class, same layout) and found that location to be quiet as well. Have no info on 1314 - sorry!

Judy

Thank you for the information!

Go for the OS! If it's not much more than a JS, it's totally worth it!! The suite perks are nice and the OS is spacious and wonderful. (I would pay extra just to have OS bathroom privileges as I love love love that bathroom…:p)

Judy