Cruise Critic Community
Vettebuf

# of days till your next Norwegian cruise?

93 here first time on NCL we are on the Bliss Alaska sailing 

85 days until we’re on the Getaway in Rome.   Oh wait.....

Rolling the dice here.  Doesn’t look good though.  It’s my mothers retirement vacation.  17 days in the Med sounded so blissful.  

45 days - leaving from Rome.  Waiting patiently for NCL to cancel, because this obviously isn’t going to happen.  We booked a long time ago and this was our dream vacation to celebrate our 50th anniversary.  Bummer.

You could put this cruise on credit and use before 31st Dec 2022 as that is what we will do once we decide not to go. 

4 hours ago, Cruise4life44 said:

45 days - leaving from Rome.  Waiting patiently for NCL to cancel, because this obviously isn’t going to happen.  We booked a long time ago and this was our dream vacation to celebrate our 50th anniversary.  Bummer.

Same here (booked on the same cruise as you) - I have however cancelled the "extras" that I had paid for (eg. NCL shore excursions and Speciality Dining packages), as I wanted to avoid that being part of my cancellation claim with NCL (just wanted as much cash reimbursed as quickly as possible, if that makes sence... 😉 )

215 days, but there is no way I'm paying for a cruise 4 months in advance right now.  Better to cancel and pick something up last minute if things get much better or wait it out.  

Too much uncertainty.

6 hours ago, TrumpyNor said:

Same here (booked on the same cruise as you) - I have however cancelled the "extras" that I had paid for (eg. NCL shore excursions and Speciality Dining packages), as I wanted to avoid that being part of my cancellation claim with NCL (just wanted as much cash reimbursed as quickly as possible, if that makes sence... 😉 )

I didn’t realize you could do that.  Do I can go ahead and cancel extras now and get a cash refund?  Doing that today!  Thanks for the info.