• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

55+ discounts

Does anyone know the best way to check for the 55+ discounts? We travel with my mom and benefitted from that discount on our last cruise. I know it's not all the time and may depend on the cabin type. We just benefitted greatly from the most recent BOGOHO which I didn't even know about until I went to make a fake booking just to check prices. Also, are the 55+ discounts just for a brief amount of time like the BOGOHO? Thanks for any information!

Jodi

Does anyone know the best way to check for the 55+ discounts? We travel with my mom and benefitted from that discount on our last cruise. I know it's not all the time and may depend on the cabin type. We just benefitted greatly from the most recent BOGOHO which I didn't even know about until I went to make a fake booking just to check prices. Also, are the 55+ discounts just for a brief amount of time like the BOGOHO? Thanks for any information!

Jodi

You need to do a fake booking, signing in to the website with the credentials of your mom as her profile will be marked with 55+. when you do that it will show the best price possible with all of the discounts and deals you are eligible for,

and, yes, there are times that the 55+ discounts, like others, will be there for only a short time.

Steve

When you see the box on the RCI home page that allows you to narrow your selection, just hit "Find Cruises". It will return 674 cruises. Look for the link in the upper right at the end of the selection boxes to "see if you qualify for special rates" select that link and you'll get a popup box where you can select 55+. That will instantly narrow the selection to all cruises with senior discount.