webpage error message - fyi to "Celebrity Cruise"

kroberst

Just wanted to let someone know that I encountered the following error message when I tried to add 2 bookings (made through a TA) to the "my celebrity" area of the website:

Exception in com.rccl.command.ebiz.GetBookingOwnershipCommand

I did send an email about this but perhaps someone knows if there is something I can do so that I can see them? These were originally booked on board and then transferred. I am seeing a 3rd cruise that was also booked through a TA so I don't think it's related to that but who knows(?)

Certainly not earth shattering, just nice to see them all listed:D

Kathleen

Edited by kroberst

I have the same problem, booking was showing, now it is gone. I have called Celebrity many times, they haven't a clue what to do. So, I 2nd this email, Celebrity, please fix this!!

Ha Ha Ha, celebrity website playing up what a shock.

When I made our final today the web site did what I was told was an 'auto correct' to the current pricing, and charged my credit card $1940.00 more than was due. I was told it would be refunded, they just didnt know how fast!

Edited by wallie5446

Hmmm.. shouldn't that be way too funny? :o

But seriously, folks, no they apparently do not have a proofreader.

This is the company that spelled MAGNIFICENT as MAGNIFICIENT on the page advertising the President's Cruise. It was that way for months.

I do not want to use up more of bits of information then necessary , since this could end up being the longest thread on the forum :p

I sent them an email yesterday morning outlining the difficulties I am having adding a cruise. They responded within about two hours:

Hello, we're told that this error will be fixed tomorrow for everyone

experiencing this. Thank you for letting us know!

Fingers crossed that sometime today it will be fixed. For grins I just tried without success.

... Of people whose booking has disappeared from their "My Celebrity" page.

Actually, it IS a pain for it to disappear - it makes online booking of shore excursions, spa appts., and specialty dining more challenging. There is a work-around, which I was able to use to book shorex, but it's a pain. I called Captain's Club, too, to report the problem, but of course it's an IT issue so the representative couldn't assist or resolve it.

I have written to =X= (thank you Celebrity Cruises above for providing the appropriate address). I do hope to achieve resolution to the problem, as I have yet to complete the credit card info portion of my express pass for our upcoming transatlantic cruise on the Silhouette. I can only imagine the nightmare THAT will be!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jill

Edited by BocaRoo

I have a bit of good news to those having the problem and I am still one of them. Sign in, go to manage reservation but don't click on it. A drop down box will appear with five items. If you click on the first three you can get into the reservation. I just did it and was able further to go to my shore excursions and other stuff.

I have a bit of good news to those having the problem and I am still one of them. Sign in, go to manage reservation but don't click on it. A drop down box will appear with five items. If you click on the first three you can get into the reservation. I just did it and was able further to go to my shore excursions and other stuff.

Hi, Don,

That's the "workaround" I alluded to! I still wish I could see my reservation, though. I like being able to view what I've ordered, etc. all in one place...

Also, I have one cruise that I cancelled AGES ago and I've NEVER been able to get that one OFF the page for some reason!! :rolleyes:

Jill

I have the same error message when trying to add a reservation.

However, even though this did not work an hour ago..

go to the link: Already booked:

You can add your reservation there and start the Online check in process.

We are also unable to see our reservation for 3 cabins on Reflection. When I try and add the reservation I get this - so we cannot see or add to our booking.

Exception in com.rccl.command.ebiz.GetBookingOwnershipCommand

I have been getting this for weeks now -- there are other threads trying to get answers here also -- very frustrating .:mad: We are thinking about cancelling .