Extra Charges

Sealuver

At Alfredo's it's an included amenity, no extra charge. Room service is also an included amenity at no extra charge and room service is included in your daily auto tip. I don't know if delivery of an alfredo pizza carries a surcharge but the pizza on the pool deck is really good and you can get all you want and bring it back to your cabin.

At Alfredo's it's an included amenity, no extra charge. Room service is also an included amenity at no extra charge and room service is included in your daily auto tip. I don't know if delivery of an alfredo pizza carries a surcharge but the pizza on the pool deck is really good and you can get all you want and bring it back to your cabin.
There's no take out or delivery of Alfredo's pizza or any Alfredo's food. There is a $3 service charge for the delivery of pizza via room service. That pizza is not Alfredo's pizza.

The up charge for Alfredo's and room service on the Regal lasted only a matter of days. It was implemented on a cruise and rescinded the same cruise. At some point, charges may be imposed but we'll receive advance notice. It was very poorly thought out.

Not permitted to take out food from Alfredos.e for pizza.

Room service does charge for pizza.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Thank you for all your responses. Another question- does the Royal have milkshakes included in the Ultimate Soda Package ? The Royal did not have milkshakes last October.
Yes. Here's the description on the Princess website:

"Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & more Package,† entitling you to the above Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge."

I believe on the Royal it's available at Swirls.

Yes. Here's the description on the Princess website:

"Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & more Package,† entitling you to the above Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge."

I believe on the Royal it's available at Swirls.

There have been posts from some on the Royal that the equipment for making shakes does not exist on the Royal.

See post #40 at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42355572

And this thread on the subject http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2021808

Edited by caribill