• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

4 Night Speciality Dining Package... Again

Cardiff Cruisers

They are 8 of us travelling and I've pre booked us all the 4NSDP with our first dinner being booked in Murano's at 6pm on the 2nd evening (1st Formal Night).

It seems I can only book this first dinner prior to our arrival.

What is the best way to book the remaining 3 dinners considering there are 8 of us. I already know what times and nights we want to book so it would be good to 'book early to avoid disappointment'.

If it was just two of us I wouldn't be concerned but I know it gets a little bit more difficult the bigger the group, especially in Qsine.

If it makes any difference we are sailing on the Reflection in the Caribbean at the end of November.

Many Thanks.

Somewhere at check-in, there will be a specialty dining desk set up. In our experience, this is usually near or close to the suite check-in desk. There will also be one on board, again usually where you cannot miss it - after all they want to sell to you. If all else fails, go to one of the specialty restaurants on M-class ships, or the desk outside the specialty restaurants on S-class ships, as soon as you board.

Somewhere at check-in, there will be a specialty dining desk set up. In our experience, this is usually near or close to the suite check-in desk. There will also be one on board, again usually where you cannot miss it - after all they want to sell to you. If all else fails, go to one of the specialty restaurants on M-class ships, or the desk outside the specialty restaurants on S-class ships, as soon as you board.

Do you know if I can book all three remaining dinners as soon as I board then?