Dear Celebrity

Eddie's Girl

I'm so frustrated that I just can't see the "cuteness" of this message. My entire reservation has now disappeared. No way to interact on the site at all. Can't even be confident that we're going on a cruise. Thank goodness we have a fantastic travel agent to intervene for us but unfortunately he can't fix Celebrity's IT problems.

Edited by Eddie's Girl

Good for you Eddies Girl

I also emailed Concerns@Celebrity but got no response . I can see the reservation now but cannot access it to purchase anything -- frustration remains . I'm happy for you though.

Good for you Eddies Girl

I also emailed Concerns@Celebrity but got no response . I can see the reservation now but cannot access it to purchase anything -- frustration remains . I'm happy for you though.

In a way I'm not sure my email made a difference. I'm seeing quite a few posts that others are now able to get more access to some parts of the site. Can it be that there have been some repairs done? Actually today I looked at some excursions and added 3 to my cart. Also was able to look at specialty restaurants and am trying to decide which ones to do. May wait until we are on board. Sincerely hope you get more access. I feel your frustration. :)

Has anyone purchased shore excursions over the phone. I had to last week, as I too, could not see my reservations. I can finally view my reservations.

When I go to the shore excursions, I see PURCHASE for the ones I chose. But the problem is that when I go to the calender view, to see all my excursions, it is all there saying again PURCHASED, but on the very top in a red border "ONLINE RESERVATIONS FOR ONE OR MORE ITEMS IN YOUR CART ARE UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME, PLEASE INQUIRE ONBOARD FOR LAST MINUTE AVAILABILITY".

Called Celebrity, they see the reservations and does not know about the message. Said it was an IT problem.

Am I confirmed? Has anyone else booked shore excursions and does it say PURCHASED. And does purchased mean confirmed?

Very frustrating talking to Celebrity to explain the situation.

Can anyone help me!

Good for you Eddies Girl

Hi there,

We received your email and passed it on to the team to assist.

Hi there,

We received your email and passed it on to the team to assist.

Can you pass along all of our frustrations to the web team's management? Tell them that they are frustrated folk out there and that due to their incompetence, X is losing money!!!!

Not that they apparently care since this type of complaint has been a prevalent issue on CC for YEARS!!!!!

Whist I can now wee my reservation as listed the new message is just as annoying as the previous one -and still gives me no access to the reservation.

The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation.

Whist I can now wee my reservation as listed the new message is just as annoying as the previous one -and still gives me no access to the reservation.

The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation.

I get the same message, for weeks now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Website for UK users does seem to be getting better - slowly but a long way to go yet.

I can find 3 prices for the drinks package for those logging in from UK.... either .com or .co.uk sites 1. in US Dollars $59+15% 2. £38.94 + 15% and £34.81 + 15% all for premium package. Confused - errr YES

I see there is another request from Celebrity with ANOTHER email address to send information about the website not being able to be accessed .

Having sent emails to concerns@....... and now being asked to send same again ??? to another address -- really ?

All I want to do is access my reservations and value add $$ to Celebrity , but I am still unable to do so . Sending more emails is a fruitless solution given that they already know the problem exists. Remaining :mad:

I see there is another request from Celebrity with ANOTHER email address to send information about the website not being able to be accessed .

Having sent emails to concerns@....... and now being asked to send same again ??? to another address -- really ?

All I want to do is access my reservations and value add $$ to Celebrity , but I am still unable to do so . Sending more emails is a fruitless solution given that they already know the problem exists. Remaining :mad:

My emails, contrary to yours, have been successful. In fact, I received a phone call from the CEO's office yesterday to discuss my concerns. It's true I can't view my reservation but I have been able to book an excursion and have 3 more in my shopping cart. What I can't view is my cabin # and dinner seating but I have confirmation of those things from my travel agent. I think your email to concerns@celebrity.com is not the way to go. I suggest you use the other email address that X suggested to you. Good luck.

My emails' date=' contrary to yours, have been successful. In fact, I received a phone call from the CEO's office yesterday to discuss my concerns. It's true I can't view my reservation but I have been able to book an excursion and have 3 more in my shopping cart. What I can't view is my cabin # and dinner seating but I have confirmation of those things from my travel agent. I think your email to [email']concerns@celebrity.com[/email] is not the way to go. I suggest you use the other email address that X suggested to you. Good luck.

We forwarded both emails sent to concerns, but we established a new email address and phone number to help resolve these issues.

Hammo, someone should be reaching out to you today.

I have just made another Celebrity cruise reservation for March 14 with a TA so I must be crazy or masochistic at least .:eek: Hopefully the website can be up and running properly and we can just see what we are paying for and be able to add to the cruise experience we expect from Celebrity. Pass me another valium

Well Hammo at least someone is reaching out to you.

No response from the Captains Club, Webmaster or Concerns departments.

(well Captains Club replied once, but did not address the issues I raised so have been waiting three weeks for a response)

No response to my posting on Celebrity's FB page a week back - still at least they did not delete my comments !!

I am sure the revenue and goodwill they are currently losing, exceeds the cost of any system upgrade to rectify these basics.

I think its important we continue to apply pressure (i.e. publicity) to get this fixed.

For me accessing the reservation and planning is a big part of the trip - I truly feel I am missing out - As Elite members we are not happy with X just now !

Have fully paid for two cruises in November - imagine if we could hold off final payment until such times as we could view our bookings - otherwise open to other offers as compensation - Specialty Restaurants, OBC etc ... ?

Edited by downundermatt
POSTSCRIPT

Hey Matt

I thought you might have left . Sadly Celebrity have not reached out . Its a long way across the water to here in the Land Of Oz and thats where Celebrity IT live for sure . I still now get the error message that I do not have the correct reservation number . Funnily I can see the reservation with the exact number I typed in . The Land Of OZ .

I cancelled the cruise booked yesterday by the way . We are now looking at Princess again . I will miss the martini bar but we have had great sailings on Princess previously and at least I can see the reservations .

Hey Matt

I thought you might have left . Sadly Celebrity have not reached out . Its a long way across the water to here in the Land Of Oz and thats where Celebrity IT live for sure . I still now get the error message that I do not have the correct reservation number . Funnily I can see the reservation with the exact number I typed in . The Land Of OZ .

I cancelled the cruise booked yesterday by the way . We are now looking at Princess again . I will miss the martini bar but we have had great sailings on Princess previously and at least I can see the reservations .

We leave on back to back European cruises next month. Like many I have not been able to access my reservations for a very long time, now I can not get edoc so we can not order luggage tags. We are leaving our residence quite early so with the lag time after ordering we are running out of time.

I can not get an answer from Celebrity nor can our TA. I will not bore you with the responses we have received from a Celebrity on the phone however it boggles the mind.

We are Celebrity loyalists which buys us nothing of course other than a good working knowledge of how a Celebrity works and we only expect the same level of service offered to any and all customers.

Clearly this is not a world shattering matter however it saddens us and like you we will spend our time, effort and money more judiciously going forward.

Like you we are considering Princess and Holland America.

We have several future cruises with Celebrity that we will reconsider.

We have nothing but admiration for onboard Celebrity.

We do not need suggestions on how to solve our problems. We are way past that. We will allow this to take its course and deal with whatever and enjoy our cruises. Good luck.

A new message this morning:

For me, this morning, it was "this reservation number cannot be found!" Meanwhile, it's RIGHT THERE ON MY FIRST PAGE and second, it's paid in full. I finally called them and said, do you know you have the absolute worst website in the history of the internet? The response I got was "tell me something I don't know!" It's extremely frustrating. I have tried IE, Google Chrome, Firefox, iPad.... nothing! :eek::confused: