Don't get the value in having a PCC....

LouBNYC

My PCC is absolutely wonderful too - very responsive and helpful. If you want more info, see my FaceBook link on my CC contact/profile info and send me a message there.
Sounds like the same one I have; or at least the same service's!;):D Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

How do you know who your PCC is? We have 125 days and no one ever contacts us. We had a call after our first cruise with NCL in 2009 and that was it.

I'm not sure. For me....I received his business card in the mail with a note stating he was my PCC. You might be able to call NCL and ask them. I'm sure they'd be able to tell you who you are assigned to. You could also not be assigned to one.

I would never call our previous PCC to book another cruise with NCL, I don't care if he's assigned to us or not - it was so frustrating to call and leave voicemail, and/or email and we'd never get a response - he would completely ignore us! Eventually we started just speaking with random customer service reps on the 800# - we were 25 people and 12 cabins... eventually we received a call from a group coordinator a few weeks before sailing, to organize a cocktail hour, but between final payment and then.. super frustrating to say the least.