• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Fort Lauderdale spring break pricing

milhouse0506

I have never cruised during spring break (March 2015) so I'm looking for some advice. I've been looking at hotels and car rentals for the night before our cruise. The prices for both of these seem to be on the expensive side, at least it think so. Does anyone have any experience with that time of year to know if prices tend to come down or go up closer to spring break.

I know you can never really know, but I'd like some insight to if I need to book now or wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have never cruised during spring break (March 2015) so I'm looking for some advice. I've been looking at hotels and car rentals for the night before our cruise. The prices for both of these seem to be on the expensive side, at least it think so. Does anyone have any experience with that time of year to know if prices tend to come down or go up closer to spring break.

I know you can never really know, but I'd like some insight to if I need to book now or wait.

Since you are going Spring Break I would book NOW rather than later. Yes prices are high because it is also peak season for the area.

I would not wait because you may have a very hard time finding a room!!

I just booked Hampton Inn/Suites, Airport South for mid March, for $141, with free airport shuttle. That's because our two other previous choices, Extended Stay and Embassy Suites have jumped up to about $230 for that time. They were both previously in the $140 range when we stayed there, Extended Stay even a bit less. Spring break is expensive....and will probably fill quickly.

Prices go higher and the availability decreases fast!