Just off Explorer from Bermuda/Propulsion issues and huricane

JAMESCC

Between the criticisms of the condition of the ship, the propulsion issues and the terminal setting, you all are making me very nervous about my upcoming B2B at the end of September

Relax..... The terminal is not near as bad as some have complained. It is not the best terminal, but you are only in it for a short time. Consider the terminal a real NJ adventure...

The ship is great..... If the propulsion problem gets worse, you will still get the cruise and maybe get your money back for a free future cruise. Sounds like a great time to be had....

We are leaving on our 3rd cruise on Explorer on Saturday and have had a great time on the previous two. The one we sailed through Hurricane Sandy was a real adventure..... :cool:

Edited by edjny

Relax..... The terminal is not near as bad as some have complained. It is not the best terminal, but you are only in it for a short time. Consider the terminal a real NJ adventure...

The ship is great..... If the propulsion problem gets worse, you will still get the cruise and maybe get your money back for a free future cruise. Sounds like a great time to be had....

We are leaving on our 3rd cruise on Explorer on Saturday and have had a great time on the previous two. The one we sailed through Hurricane Sandy was a real adventure..... :cool:

Edjny go on the Explorer and enjoy your cruise. You will truly enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Again I say I love Cape Liberty. I don't have to go into NYC. Paid high tolls and parking fees. People are friendly and it's convenient for us in the tri-state area. But again I'm not vacationing in the terminal. If I don't care for some place I go elsewhere. It's just a brief stop to get to a wonderful vacation.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app