• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Calico Jacks

pathubia

My son and I were there the first week of July for drinks.

We went after the sun went down because it would have been too hot otherwise (no AC).

I don't remember the prices, but we just had one each and left. Not a lot going on.

It has a bit of a "dive bar" feel to it.

There was another post made by a woman who said there was a drunk guy bothering her daughter. If you do a search you should find it.

Here's a pic of the liquor selections. There is no food available here, only bags of peanuts.

ImageUploadedByForums1409256148.036319.jpg.42cbbfc7fa95610cff111aaddb2c6d07.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1409256172.607661.jpg.04055f5de7be931e40834b240d048c6b.jpg

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

P.S.

I forgot to add that during the day they let people jump off the front of the boat into the water on port side. There is a big raft tied to it so you can float and drink.

I also heard that the cast of the shows on Breakaway hang out there very late at night.

Have fun!

~Robin

Thanks for the quick answer and pictures. I tried a search, but nothing came up...Maybe i am spelling it wrong....We usually hang out at The Bonesfish, but we will definately check it out....Bummer someone bothered someones daughter, my boyfriend is a bouncer at night and drunks usually stay clear of us, LOL!! :eek:

P.S.

I forgot to add that during the day they let people jump off the front of the boat into the water on port side. There is a big raft tied to it so you can float and drink.

I also heard that the cast of the shows on Breakaway hang out there very late at night.

Have fun!

~Robin

Love being able to float and drink, I did see people swimming in the picture she posted...will definatly check it out for a drink (or 5). :cool:

Here's a nice pic of Breakaway from Calico Jack's. My son is taking pix of me taking pix.

Good times!

[ATTACH]323560[/ATTACH]

~Robin

Nice picture...

My daughter and her friend were at the Bonefish drinking their drink "Sex on the Bar" I was standing on my balcony when they were headed back to the ship, they saw me and yelled sorry we are so late, but we were having "Sex on the Bar"....ugggg.....21 year old girls are so much fun!!