Havensight to Mangrove Lagoon

Marsthemush

Hello all. I am trying to figure out how to get to our excursion start point from our dock. It'd be from Havensight to Mangrove Lagoon, specifically, to the marina located near the intersection of Bonvoni Rd and Red Hook Rd. The taxi rates I found on the VIs website did not show this location as far as I could tell.

How long does it take to get there? Should we leave the cruise ship ASAP when we dock? My party are coming in on a cruise at 7am and our snorkel, kayak, hiking tour with Ecotours starts at 9:30am.

Thanks.

If you take a private taxi, the rate will be $8-$10 pp each way. If you look for the driver taking the cruise shippers taking the ship 's tour (you will be in a smaller, separate group) he should charge you $8 pp each way, and you have to pay him in cash each trip.

The advantage of using ship's tour taxi is he takes you directly there. Other taxis may make other stops.

He leaves the dock at 9 a.m. Ride is approximately 20 minutes.

Edited by Ms411

If you take a private taxi, the rate will be $8-$10 pp each way. If you look for the driver taking the cruise shippers taking the ship 's tour (you will be in a smaller, separate group) he should charge you $8 pp each way, and you have to pay him in cash each trip.

The advantage of using ship's tour taxi is he takes you directly there. Other taxis may make other stops.

He leaves the dock at 9 a.m. Ride is approximately 20 minutes.

Thanks so much! That is such a help. I've been worrying so much about it.