• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

My Cruises message - anyone else getting this

"Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time."

When I sign on the RC website -"My Cruises" I have been getting this message since yesterday. It still has all my upcoming cruises listed but not my history of cruises.

"Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time."

When I sign on the RC website -"My Cruises" I have been getting this message since yesterday. It still has all my upcoming cruises listed but not my history of cruises.

I'm not getting that message as of this morning. I can see my cruise history, profile, etc.

You sometimes see that or something similar if someone else is in your reservation. I know DH and I can't both log in at the same time. If you're not logging out before trying to log in using your DH's, that's probably your issue. Or logging in from the same computer if it "remembers" one of your login info.