Carnival Ecstasy and Elation Dry-Docks 2014 Enhancements

The Carnival Ecstasy and Elation dry-docks did not receive big announcements, but the ships are still getting some good work done to them. I have been away from the boards for a few weeks and don't know if this information has been shared here. I upkeep an unofficial dry-dock schedule and try to compile known public information for all to enjoy in one place. Here is my un-official dry-dock schedule:

http://www.embarkandaway.com/carniva...-schedule.html

The Carnival Ecstasy will go into dry-dock in October and will receive cosmetic enhancements, but it will receive two FunShip 2.0 elements.

The Carnival Elation will go into dry-dock in September and primarily receive cosmetic enhancements in dry-dock.

Both ships should come out refreshed and hopefully they look good (especially the Elation since I want to cruise on it soon!)

As always, I will watch and look for dry-dock information as it comes available. Everything is subject to change at any time for any reason.

Edited by thecruiserofships

Which 2.0 enhancements? What's your source?

Sorry, should have mentioned this.

The Carnival Ecstasy will receive the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar and the Red Frog Rum Bar (both of these are 2.0 enhancements).

The Carnival Ecstasy will not be receiving the full FunShip 2.0 amenities, only the two bars.

I get all of my dry-dock information from GoCCL. Here is where I got the Carnival Ecstasy information:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/ecstasy/ecstasy.ashx

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the "Ship Refurbishments and Renovations Section".

The Carnival Elation is receiving no FunShip 2.0 amenities during this dry-dock.

Here is where the Carnival Elation info comes from:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/elation/elation.ashx

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the "Ship Refurbishments and Renovations Section".

I Hope This Helps!

Thanks for this! Our wedding is next summer on the Sensation so I've been waiting for some Fantasy class drydock info to come out. Honestly, I'm relieved that it sounds like not much will change on these ships. I like them for what they are now and I know what to expect!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info

You're Welcome! I'm always happy to help people find released information!

Thanks for this! Our wedding is next summer on the Sensation so I've been waiting for some Fantasy class drydock info to come out. Honestly, I'm relieved that it sounds like not much will change on these ships. I like them for what they are now and I know what to expect!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wouldn't expect too much change, if any, to the Sensation before next summer. However, just because the Ecstasy and Elation aren't receiving too much major change work doesn't mean the Sensation won't either.

I agree with your statement about liking the way the ships are now. I really like Fantasy class ships and know all of the ends and outs of the layouts of the ships.