Hate asking this question!!

Bernall

Whole family is very loyal to Royal but we can't find a cruise that fits into our summer next year. Date is wrong, route is wrong etc...

Our friends that cruise with us have suggested Carnival Breeze as an alternative. I know there will be huge differences since we've cruised the Oasis and Allure last. Does anyone have any suggestions as to the Breeze or any other ship that has good reviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Whole family is very loyal to Royal but we can't find a cruise that fits into our summer next year. Date is wrong, route is wrong etc...

Our friends that cruise with us have suggested Carnival Breeze as an alternative. I know there will be huge differences since we've cruised the Oasis and Allure last. Does anyone have any suggestions as to the Breeze or any other ship that has good reviews?

Independence will be here next summer as will Oasis.

We have been on the Oasis and the Breeze, I was surprised how I liked the Breeze over the Oasis. I thought the Oasis was so huge we won't be doing that size ship again.

The Breeze was very nice, we loved the bar b que shack, the cabins were larger, I didn't get lost as easily:rolleyes:

Ignore the reviews like I do and pick a ship and itinerary that fits your needs.

Remember that reviews are sometimes VERY slanted !!!! Use your own mind and intelligence to determine what suits YOU !!!

Loyalty is a good thing when it comes to certain people in one's life but is a silly concept when it comes to cruises and travel in general. There are many cruise lines and it just is silly to limit yourself to a single line out of "loyalty." We once knew a guy that had a forty year old VW bug...and he thought it was the best car on earth. One day he got a ride in a Rolls Royce and said, "WOW, its different then my VW and a lot nicer." So, try expanding your horizons and see what you have been missing. DW and I have cruised on 14 different cruise lines over the years (more then 60 ships) and every one was good.

Hank