NCL Gifts on First Day

SeaportMike

Hi there! I ordered some flowers, cake and wine for our stateroom to be delivered on the departure day. Does anyone know when it will arrive? Will it be in the room by the time we get to it? Thank you!

Both times that I ordered gifts for the room.....on two different ships.....it was in our cabin on arrival. Enjoy!

Hi there! I ordered some flowers, cake and wine for our stateroom to be delivered on the departure day. Does anyone know when it will arrive? Will it be in the room by the time we get to it? Thank you!

It's a crap shoot. The wine will probably be there when you arrive. The cake and flowers are often delivered later. Seems to vary week to week and ship to ship.

Looks like it's really hit or miss. I ordered a decoration package on the Dawn, about 8pm on night 1 they left a receipt with price and description of what was coming, with no decorations. Ruined the surprise but got my money back. Was hoping the Breakaway would be better!

We have had room decorations be there when we arrived along with flowers and wine. The cake arrived later. I think it was in our stateroom when we came back from dinner when we were on the Star.

We had a birthday while on the Jewel and wanted them to decorate the room for one of the kids while we were gone for the day. The receipt was in the cabin the first day with the description but we were able to grab it before DS read the details. They were able to get the cabin decorated while we were out and then brought the cake later.

I think they do a pretty good job of getting you what you want especially if you order in advance and are specific about when you want things there. Good Luck!!

Our cake arrived a day late and was not what DS had ordered.............Boo Hoo and our Concierge didn't care.

Wow, on the Getaway our cake was there when we arrived, but wasn't what we ordered. They replaced it within 15 min and told us we could keep the other cake.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We ordered the Anniversary package for our Sun cruise, which included roses and wine. Both were in the cabin when we arrived on embarkation day, along with cards detailing the rest of our goodies. It was very nicely done.

I also ordered the birthday package for DH (also pre-cruise online order) , for delivery mid-cruise. The decorations and a beautiful cake were there when we got back from our port of call visit!