• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

meeting a passenger on Liberty of Seas

chocchic

My son is studying in Naples area this summer. He is going to meet some friends who are onboard the Liberty of Seas when it docks in Naples. Can anyone tell me what he needs to know in order for this to go smoothly?

Since the ship is so large I don't imagine he will have trouble finding it but maybe if he knew the dock ahead of time if would help him to navigate to the best spot for picking them up. One of the passengers is not so mobile so the closer he can get to the actual gate they will come thru the better. I seem to remember the last cruise I was on I found an independent website that listed dock numbers for each ship but that might have been specific to just one port?

Thanks so much.:)

She docks at the Stazione/Gare Maritima, this is the only terminal for cruise ships directly in front of the fortress with cruise ship docking on both sides. You need a boarding pass to enter the terminal building which was built in the days of regular transatlantic liner traffic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app