How many cruises have you done with Celebrity?

B1G

How many cruises have you done with Celebrity?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. How many cruises have you done with Celebrity?

We've only been cruising for two years... At our age, you could say we were late bloomers.

We have done both our cruises on Celebrity... Solstice in 2012 (Eastern Caribbean) and Summit in 2013 (Southern Caribbean).

We currently have 2 on the books... One for December 2014 (Western Caribbean) and one for Spring 2015 (Bermuda)

We will probably do one a year until we retire.

After that there are a lot of great Celebrity Itineraries around the world that I'd like to check out.

Cheers!

This was our first Celebrity Cruise (8/31 Bayonne to Bermuda) and I don't think it will be our last. Although I am more itinerary driven than cruise line loyal. We've done 2 Carnival cruises (with kids, that was the deciding factor). One HAL cruise and one NCL.

Hi,

I cruise on different lines, but I have taken eight Celebrity cruises. My first Celebrity cruise was back in 1991 on the Horizon to Bermuda (long before Royal Caribbean purchased the line). My most recent Celebrity cruise was in December 2013 aboard the Celebrity Constellation. In between these cruises, I also sailed aboard the Zenith, Century (twice), Millennium, Summit and Solstice.

Chuck

There are many posters with more than 25 cruises and some with 50 or more. There are at least 3 posters on this board who have more than 100 Celebrity cruises.

Doesn't really matter if you have 1 or 10. Every cruise is a unique experience and to be enjoyed.

Between 10 and 12. I can't remember how many were back to backs so counted each as one. We've cruised about the same number on Princess.

Almost as many on Royal Caribbean, with other lines in between. Our first cruise was the first "Big Red Boat". The family was hooked.

-Marisa

Edited by USVI-4-me

Just two, so far, with Celebrity. Both worked well as detailed below in the two live/blogs. Hopefully, more with Celebrity for the future. We are planning a late January 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean sailing with another cruise line. Celebrity does not offer that type of "adventure" experience and as many stops in the smaller ports as we desired with this timing. Maybe more of that types of sailing will be able to come in the future. Glad they have been doing more with better ships such as we enjoyed earlier this year for Australia and New Zealand.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Celebrity Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of nice visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 183,358 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Back from doing a 14-day Celebrity Solstice, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure on this ship and getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for much more information and lots of wonderful pictures on these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 76,063 views for this fun posting.

Those of you who are posting of how many cruises you have taken with Celebrity. Do you cruise any other Cruise Line?

The reason I ask is some people always just cruise 1 Cruise Line as they are familiar with it and feel comfortable on that Cruise Line.

Those of you who are posting of how many cruises you have taken with Celebrity. Do you cruise any other Cruise Line?

The reason I ask is some people always just cruise 1 Cruise Line as they are familiar with it and feel comfortable on that Cruise Line.

Our first two cruises were on cruise lines that went out of business right after we sailed on them - Big Red Boat II (August 2000) and The Regal Empress (August 2001).

We then sailed Celebrity Millennium in August 2002 and never wanted to leave. We did 17 straight Celebrity cruises in row and then finally booked and sailed RCCL Explorer of the Seas this March. I couldn't wait to get back to Celebrity and we booked Summit in May and then again for this month.

We do have a RCCL cruise on Liberty of the Seas booked for 2015, but we will see if we actually end up taking it. We would love to try Princess next.

I would have liked to see the poll show additional increments (e.g., 10-19, 20-34, 35-49, 50-74, 75-99, and 100 or more) going up to "100 or more." Not that we have done 100 or more, but we have done way more than 10 on Celebrity and I had to vote as "10 or more."

Edited by TourDeCruise
Added word "additional"

Our first two cruises were on cruise lines that went out of business right after we sailed on them - Big Red Boat II (August 2000) and The Regal Empress (August 2001).

We then sailed Celebrity Millennium in August 2002 and never wanted to leave. We did 17 straight Celebrity cruises in row and then finally booked and sailed RCCL Explorer of the Seas this March. I couldn't wait to get back to Celebrity and we booked Summit in May and then again for this month.

We do have a RCCL cruise on Liberty of the Seas booked for 2015, but we will see if we actually end up taking it. We would love to try Princess next.

We do RCI, Celebrity and Princess mainly now. We have done HAL, NCL, MSC, Costa, and Royal (out of Business.) The three we cruise now are almost alike, but they are different in small ways. Each offers a great experience.