How many cruises have you done with Celebrity?

B1G

How many cruises have you done with Celebrity?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. How many cruises have you done with Celebrity?

As a family, we have taken 18 cruises - soon to be 19 next month and our 20th in April. Not bad for an 12 year old ;).

Tried 3 different lines, but mainly sailed RCI. Celebrity is becoming our current favourite line, though. We do enjoy experiencing different itineraries, as you can see from my signature (for those that have it switched on :rolleyes:).

Can't wait to retire - no more peak sailing prices - only a few decades to go :D.

WE started with HAL 161 days, Princess 100 days, and Royal (10 cruises) and 1 NCL, about 35 cruises on lines other than X.

On Friday we board Millennium for our 150th Celebrity Cruise. :D

Edited by ~Cruisenut~

WE started with HAL 161 days, Princess 100 days, and Royal (10 cruises) and 1 NCL, about 35 cruises on lines other than X.

WOW, Arno and Joanne:

I knew you had more than 100 cruises, but I did not realize you had THAT many more!!

Congratulations for organizing your vacation life in such a spectacular fashion!

We have 25 on Celebrity (50%) and 25 on other lines. I have two additional before I met my wife. Lauren and I have spent 5% of our total time together on cruise ships! Not bad for a couple from New Mexico.:)

Seven cruises coming up (four of those on Celebrity).

Enjoy!

Kel:D

I would have liked to see the poll show additional increments (e.g., 10-19, 20-34, 35-49, 50-74, 75-99, and 100 or more) going up to "100 or more." Not that we have done 100 or more, but we have done way more than 10 on Celebrity and I had to vote as "10 or more."

Agree, maybe it can be modified?

WOW!!! congratulations, enjoy your cruses.

Twenty-five on Celebrity; 32 all-together. Have also cruised Carnival, RCI, Princess, and NCL (once, on the Norway) - for the most part before we discovered Celebrity.

Until recently, considered Celebrity head and shoulders above others we have sailed. Unfortunately, with their emphasis on more exotic itineraries, higher price points, etc., we may unfortunately need to expand our horizons. (strange play on words as the Horizon was our first X cruise:)). For example, we wanted a Caribbean cruise in October. Other than the Summit (which we are booked on in November) there were no other options in the 7 day range. So instead we are going on RCI. We'll have to see how it goes. We always felt we hit the jackpot when sailing on Celebrity as it had a lot of the class and service of a premier line with a price point closer to mainstream. I think the powers that be finally got wise. Now the price points are higher, the itineraries more exotic, and many of the little extras are gone. Still no doubt a wonderful cruise line, but may no longer be our one and only.

I would have liked to see the poll show additional increments (e.g., 10-19, 20-34, 35-49, 50-74, 75-99, and 100 or more) going up to "100 or more." Not that we have done 100 or more, but we have done way more than 10 on Celebrity and I had to vote as "10 or more."

I agree - "10 & over" is WAY too low for the top category.

Personally (according to the Celebrity web site) I have 97 cruises on Celebrity.

We do sail on other lines, but now with the Zenith benefits it is very hard to NOT sail Celebrity:)

On 9-16-14 we are doing a 23 night cruise on the Century. We go from San Francisco to Sydney,Australia. That will be our 25th cruise with Celebrity & 100th cruise all lines including 9 river cruises #101 & 102 will be in November B2B with RCCL.

Wow! We were on the same Century Arctic Circle cruise with you for your 100th cruise. Tonight I told Jack about the poll and he said the upper limit in the poll is way too low and that "I bet Arno has 150 cruises by now." What a good guess on his part. Congratulations; may you and Joanne have many, many more! Have a wonderful time on your upcoming cruises.

I agree - "10 & over" is WAY too low for the top category.

Personally (according to the Celebrity web site) I have 97 cruises on Celebrity.

We do sail on other lines, but now with the Zenith benefits it is very hard to NOT sail Celebrity:)

Soon you will be at your 100th cruise. Congratulations to you too, Tommy.

We have 37 physical cruises (more according to old pt system) on Celebrity plus one on Azamara (additionally 5 on RCI, 3 on HAL, 1 on Princess plus 2 river cruises). We have nine more Celebrity cruises booked plus one RCI booked for the rest of this year, next year, and early 2016. We have a long way to go for Zenith but it is possible we will make it in another decade. :rolleyes:

I did about 140 as a crew member. Does that count?

We were onboard some cruises when you were onboard Celebrity ships including the final sailing of the Galaxy in March 2009 (S. Caribbean from PR).

Kathy

Edited by TourDeCruise
Final Galaxy sailing