• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Santa Cruz Tenerife

dixcy69

Hello

Wonder if any one can help me please looking into what we can do in this port we will be docked in December this year. I cant find much on it in the forums, what I have found so far on the internet is Mount Teide and to wander around the town.

Can anyone recommend anything else to do in Port. Many Thanks all answers much appreciated :)

The main thing to see in Tenerife is Mount Teide which is the highest mountain in Spain. The best way is to rent a car from CICAR and drive yourself. Both car hire and petrol cheap in the Canaries. The drive p to teide will take you through some very pretty countryside.

Alternatively, from Santa Cruz you can take a tram to La Laguna which is the university town of Tenerife.

If you want to have a beach day, you can get a bus outside the port to Las Teresitas, about 20 mins ride away.

If you have a car you could also visit pretty towns like Masca, Garachico, Los Realejos, Puerto de la Cruz, Tacoronte which is famous for its wine and restaurants.

There is quite a lot to see in Tenerife.