• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

booking drink package partway into cruise

grod19

I searched and searched and found a few answers here and there to this question but I'd like a more consolidated answer.

I am debating the drink package for my up coming 11 day cruise, however I am thinking about booking it partway into the trip just for the remaining days. This leads to my question, I know the policy says as long as there are 4 days or more left you can book the package and just pay the remaining days, has anyone been successful in doing this? Has anyone been denied trying to do this?

Can anyone advise please? Is it allowed for one passenger in a cabin to purchase a premium or ultimate drinks package, and for the other passenger (teetotal) to select a soda/soft drinks/coffee etc. package or no package??

Most cruiselines policy is both passengers need to select identical packages, but I have a faint memory of reading that RCCL & Celebrity allow one only to purchase.

Thanks, in advance, for responses.

Can anyone advise please? Is it allowed for one passenger in a cabin to purchase a premium or ultimate drinks package, and for the other passenger (teetotal) to select a soda/soft drinks/coffee etc. package or no package??

Most cruiselines policy is both passengers need to select identical packages, but I have a faint memory of reading that RCCL & Celebrity allow one only to purchase.

Thanks, in advance, for responses.

Correct for RCCL at least. Our upcoming Allure cruise I have the Premium Package while the wife has the Royal Replenish Package.