• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Once Again Happy As A Clam

solocanadian

Just wanted to share some good news. Today I accepted an affordable Upsell Offer from a Vista Suite to a Neptune Suite. Kind of come full circle. First Sailed on the Statendam in a Neptune Suite with my late husband for 26 days in 1995. Now my farewell cruise before she is decommissioned is in a Neptune Suite. Only things missing is dear Fred and the greatest Hal Bartender ever, Michael King. Also received a favourable report of a test I had done on my heart. No surgery required and new meds after the cruise. All in all, I'm very pleased.:):D:)

Good news, Gail.

Your cruise will be some bittersweet but oh so sweet to sail again on the ship you started your HAL 'career' and in a Neptune Suite.

Happy news about your medical test.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise. :)

Congrats on the upsell - what a nice way to say farewell to a ship with which created such beautiful memories. I believe your dear late husband will be sailing right along with you. :-)

I can identify with your second reason for smiling - I received positive medical news yesterday as well. Both of us can now focus on great cruises ahead!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Congratulations on your wonderful upsell to a Neptune Suite' date=' as well as the good news on your heart test. I can relate to the health news, as I had heart surgery last October. Enjoy your cruise in the Neptune Suite.[/quote']

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but I hope you're doing well Marnie - take care!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)