• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Shows on Oasis after Chef's Table - can you make them?

Alter Ego

I hate starting a thread, but I buried this question in another thread and don't think anyone will answer as that thread had petered out.

In that thread, it said Chef's Table could take 3-4 hours. On the calendar, it's scheduled 7:15-9:45. I have a 10:45 Oasis of Dreams show scheduled - this is on a shortened 5 night Oasis cruise, so I can't see it another day. Should I reschedule Chef's Table to different day? I have another potential conflict, but at least I won't miss one of Oasis' signature shows.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I doubt that you will be finished with Chef's Table that soon. It took our friends until 11:15 to be dismissed. I really think it depends on the guest at the table, as to how fast or slow the meal and presentations will be.

You may be able to make part of the show, but you will not be able to get a seat that late. My advice is to head up to Decks 11 or 12 aft, either side, and watch the show from there. You may also be able to see a bit of it from the CL lounge, unless they have changed the location during the drydock, as rumored.

I doubt that you will be finished with Chef's Table that soon. It took our friends until 11:15 to be dismissed. I really think it depends on the guest at the table, as to how fast or slow the meal and presentations will be.

You may be able to make part of the show, but you will not be able to get a seat that late. My advice is to head up to Decks 11 or 12 aft, either side, and watch the show from there. You may also be able to see a bit of it from the CL lounge, unless they have changed the location during the drydock, as rumored.

Thanks - that's what I was concerned of. I figured I had an hour and should be able to make it, but I would prefer not to risk it. Forgot about the secret balcony's, so that's something to keep in mind too.

Thanks - that's what I was concerned of. I figured I had an hour and should be able to make it, but I would prefer not to risk it. Forgot about the secret balcony's, so that's something to keep in mind too.

Some have speculated tha secret balconies may go away during refurb

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We left the CL at 7:15 for our 7:30 reservation and by the time we got down to the arena 5 mins. later, all seats were gone. We ended up going up to the secret balconies. Some of the views from up there are amazing, while other things we missed. :(

Some have speculated tha secret balconies may go away during refurb

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Interesting. I am not sure what they would do with them.

BTW- Love your West Highland Terrier. :) My DH and I are in the market for a new puppy and have been eyeing the Westie. My brother has always had them. In fact, he found his latest near Atlanta as he lives right over the GA/SC border. ;)