• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Oasis of the Seas #7548 configuration

Teamhoney

Hello,

This is my first post on Cruise Critic and I hope I am on the correct thread..... Apologies if I am not! We have our cruise booked for Oasis of the Seas on the 24th Jan 2015 Eastern Caribbean and can't wait, we are flying over from Ireland.

I was hoping someone would be able to tell me if the bed is beside the balcony in room 7548 as I have looked everywhere and even contacted Royal Caribbean with no success, so I thought I will ask the experts on CC.

Thank you in advance for your replies :)

Hello!

The short answer from what I understand is that your bed is closest to the balcony and NOT the closet.

This link provides you with the deck plans for Deck 7 on Oasis of the Seas:http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=07&shipCode=OA&shipProfile=1535&sailDate=1140913&hasNavigation=false

** You will notice that cabins 7550 and 7552 are next to you. They are connecting cabins and have arrows indicating the cabins are connecting cabins**

The way to figure out the bed layout on Oasis and Allure is said to be as follows: ..... when you look at a deck legend....find a set of connecting cabins. Pretend you are standing in the hallway facing the doors between the two connecting cabins. The cabin on the right side is the cabin that has the bed closest to the balcony.

This works throughout the ship on both sides of the ship. The cabins are pre-fabricated pods and set into place on the ship. It really is as easy as finding a set of connecting cabins and then counting over in either direction in sets of two until you reach your cabin.

I hope this explanation has been helpful and not too clouded. It took me quite a bit of research to find out the same info....but it is tried and true!

**Please note....this is a general rule of thumb and is said to work MOST of the time. It is my understanding that it may or may not apply if the cabin in question is near suites or a handicap accessible room.** I found the info from a google search in the past and it has worked for me.

Enjoy your cruise!

Safe travels to all! :)

Edited by cruisehabits

Thank you so much that was explained beautifully and I'm so happy as we have sailed on Freedom before and the bed was beside the balcony which I loved as you could wake up to hear the waves.

Thanks for your prompt reply I really do appreciate it :D can't wait now:D