Jump to content
  • Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Exployer of the Seas


Recommended Posts

Voyager, Explorer and Adventure are known as Voyager class I whereas Navigator & Mariner are mark II.


There's a website dedicated solely to Voyager class ships and this page tells you of the differences between mark I and mark II Voyager class ships.




As mentioned Voyager, Adventure and Explorer have half glass balconies on decks 7 and above (I believe deck 6 don't have glass at all), the dividers between cabins are steel whereas on Mariner and Navigator they are plastic.


There is no Chops on mark I ships, no Vintages wine bar. The Windjammer is smaller too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of the TripInsuranceStore.com - November 2022
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
  • Create New...