Combining PYP, Sept Sailaway & reduced 3rd/4th rates?

villauk

Is it possible to combine the new September Sailaway promotion, the PYP and the reduced rates for 3rd and 4th passengers? Has anyone tried to get all three? I'm presuming if you have the reduced rates, as well as the drink package, you can't get the extra OBC? Would it be possible to get all three if booked onboard? Anyone been successful?

Is it possible to combine the new September Sailaway promotion, the PYP and the reduced rates for 3rd and 4th passengers? Has anyone tried to get all three? I'm presuming if you have the reduced rates, as well as the drink package, you can't get the extra OBC? Would it be possible to get all three if booked onboard? Anyone been successful?

Not sure what your "sailaway promo" is... but last March I was able to get a super promo deal for our Dec cruise on Solstice. Cabin price was discounted, we got 3rd and 4th pax (g/kids) free (just paid taxes and tips) + we got PYP Classic Bev pac.

So anythings possible

cheers

Not sure what your "sailaway promo" is... but last March I was able to get a super promo deal for our Dec cruise on Solstice. Cabin price was discounted, we got 3rd and 4th pax (g/kids) free (just paid taxes and tips) + we got PYP Classic Bev pac.

So anythings possible

cheers

September Sailaway promo is an extra $300 OBC which is combinable with the PYP offer, but it appears not with the 50% reduced fares rate for 3rd & 4th pax (disappears off the booking when using the website). Just wondered if anyone had managed to get all 3?

You grabbed a great deal, well done :).

Edited by villauk

My TA was told by Celebrity that we can only get 2 promotions. I didn't try to get the 3rd/4th passenger promo, but to get a promotional rate I would have had to let go of either 123go or Passages OBC. I wonder if they are currently promoting the September Sailaway onboard, as it is better than the Passages OBC. I called this weekend and changed from Passages to Sept Sailaway to get an additional $50 OBC...I still have the cruise booked with a low deposit.

Edited by royalcruz

My TA was told by Celebrity that we can only get 2 promotions. I didn't try to get the 3rd/4th passenger promo, but to get a promotional rate I would have had to let go of either 123go or Passages OBC. I wonder if they are currently promoting the September Sailaway onboard, as it is better than the Passages OBC. I called this weekend and changed from Passages to Sept Sailaway to get an additional $50 OBC...I still have the cruise booked with a low deposit.

Yes, that's what my TA has now said: 2 promotions. So if we take the drink package (PYP) and the 3rd/4th reduction, we can't have the $300 OBC (September Sailaway).

I was considering waiting to book until we were onboard Indy next month, however, PYP is due to end on October 5th meaning the 3rd/4th reduction also ends and I don't want to miss the opportunity of saving $1500 compared to getting an extra $300 OBC. If the PYP promotion is extended through October, I'm unsure if they would even allow us to combine both (drink package & cabin reduction) with the OBC 'evergreen' promo onboard anyway?

Edited by villauk

Even though I like to drink and will enjoy the free drink package on my next cruise in November, I am getting very turned off to X by their constant changing of prices, perks, and other things. I'm now at the point that I just wish that they would eliminate all of these phoney perks associated with price increases and get back to offering a quality product at a reasonable price and just stick with it. Nothing in this world is "free" and I for one am getting tired of having the continually checking and worrying that I'm not getting my best deal. If this continues, after 25+ Celebrity cruises, it may be our last.

Don't any of you notice that when they change the promos they usually change the prices? Do you really think you're getting something for nothing?

I'd usually agree, however the cruise we're looking at for next year still has the original opening prices. Will they drop, possibly :confused:. But most sailings I've been monitoring don't appear to drop below initial opening pricing until after final payment date.

So should I book now, or take the chance that PYP and the 3rd/4th reduction will be still available to reserve when I'm onboard Indy next month? Btw, the X cruise is in Europe during the school summer holidays, peak period. Decisions, decisions.....

I do agree with Caladezi though, all these promotions are so confusing.

I'd usually agree, however the cruise we're looking at for next year still has the original opening prices. Will they drop, possibly :confused:. But most sailings I've been monitoring don't appear to drop below initial opening pricing until after final payment date.

So should I book now, or take the chance that PYP and the 3rd/4th reduction will be still available to reserve when I'm onboard Indy next month? Btw, the X cruise is in Europe during the school summer holidays, peak period. Decisions, decisions.....

I do agree with Caladezi though, all these promotions are so confusing.

My Celebrity cruise last January actually went up in price AFTER the 123 Go promo ended. Prices continued to rise until they were $450 p/p more than

we paid. Prices remained at the highest price even after Final Payment.!!!