Yipppppeeeeee just printed out my Edocs for Quantum 11/2 Maiden Voyage

Elizanessie

What I was wondering is if we board the ship at 11am and my sea pass card is in my room and the room is not ready until 1pm. How will I buy drinks after I board?

My understanding is a new housekeeping process will be implemented, and that all cabins will be ready for occupancy upon embarkation. This is similar to what Holland America does. They actually recruit personnel from other departments on turn-around day that might normally be idol, to help with turning over the cabins. This ensures all cabins are ready when the first passengers board.

My understanding is a new housekeeping process will be implemented, and that all cabins will be ready for occupancy upon embarkation. This is similar to what Holland America does. They actually recruit personnel from other departments on turn-around day that might normally be idol, to help with turning over the cabins. This ensures all cabins are ready when the first passengers board.

I like that idea. On our last cruise, we were able to go straight to our room and it was great. I can not wait for 11/23 to arrive!

Doing the Doc Dance...yipppeeeee.....wowowowow...yahoooo...boogy boogy ...yes yes yes !...bring it on....wowowowow...:D

Just printed out my Edocs for Quantum of the Seas 11/2 Maiden Voyage ...party time ...yipppeeee :D

19 pages :D

All our dining and show reservations on it....yipppeeeee.

:D

Anticipating the cruise - the sweetest time!

Question :confused:

You call it Maiden Voyage

RCI calls it Ocean Voyage

Some people call it Inaugural (that sounds best to me - even before naming ceremony the ship in fact has her name and in fact sets sail)

I am not sure about Maiden - they will do a short cruise before transatlantic...

What do you think?

Anticipating the cruise - the sweetest time!

Question :confused:

You call it Maiden Voyage

RCI calls it Ocean Voyage

Some people call it Inaugural (that sounds best to me - even before naming ceremony the ship in fact has her name and in fact sets sail)

I am not sure about Maiden - they will do a short cruise before transatlantic...

What do you think?

I could not care less what Royal Caribbean or anyone else calls it. November 2nd is the first revenue voyage of this brand new ship, and as far as I'm concerned it is without question the Maiden Voyage. All the other nonsense is just marketing hype but bottom line, those on November 2nd will be the FIRST paying passengers on this brand new ship.

What I was wondering is if we board the ship at 11am and my sea pass card is in my room and the room is not ready until 1pm. How will I buy drinks after I board?

Mike has that covered ;)

Edited by JMG

I am on the same sailing and went to enter all our info the other nite to check in, it wont let me! keeps saying a new check in system is going live on the 22nd september, anyone else getting this message?

I no longer get that message and was able to complete the information except for the photo...having trouble getting them to upload.

Edited by JMG

We are on the inaugural cruise on 11.23.14. We are also signed up for the Mix & Mingle. Where can we get the inaugural pins???? Thanks.

Did you order a pin? If not..not sure if there are any left over....If you are on the 11/23 Roll call there is a message that Bob will have the pins and will distribute them between 1-2pm at a location TBD. He will also have the pins at the M&M. Post your question on that roll call.