What ship is "Donkey" on?

lilkrz

A young fellow who worked on the cruise director's entertainment staff has the nick name of "Donkey". He use to work on the Carnival Splendor over the winter months but after his vacation he did not return to the Splendor. I thought he was so talented and fun that I'd love to know what ship he is on now. I don't know his given name but Donkey is such an unusual nick name someone might know what ship he is now on. If someone should know his given name that would help me look him up to see if he is on any social media sites that I might be able to write to him.

This probably wont help you since it has been almost a year....he was on the Fantasy when we cruised last Dec.

He was on the Splendor in March & April but when I went back in May he was gone on vacation and when I was on the Splendor again in August he didn't return and there wasn't one original person left on the CD's entertainment staff who would have know him. Even the cruise director Malcolm Burns was now on vacation in August so couldn't even ask him.

Either there is more then one guy with the nick name of "Donkey" or he just likes to go on a different ship each time he finishes his contracts.

To describe him he looks Hispanic with a very skinny build. Very funny hosted the adult games night when I was on the Splendor.

Wow what a weird name for someone to take as stagename

He did say that is nickname came from the movie Shrek's friend "Donkey" and there being some similarities between them in looks and personality that his friends gave him the nickname.

If anyone knows his real name please share.

I cruise a lot and would even pick a ship if I knew he was going to be on it.

his real name is christopher salazar ,we had him on the fantasy a cpl. years ago ,very funny guy.He is still n the Fantasy at present for 10 days then he goes home to Australia for vacation.He will be on the Sensation in November.

Edited by bubbakirk43

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...